The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christforums

.... an orthodox (true and correct when contrasted with Liberal theology) Protestant forum whose members espouse the Apostolic doctrines in the Biblical theologies set forth by Augustine, Martin Luther, Ulrich Zwingli, John Calvin and John Knox etc. We do not "argue" with nor do we solicit the membership of people who espouse secular or cultic ideologies. We believe that our conversations are to be faith building and posts that advance heretical or apostate thinking will be immediately deleted and the poster permanently banned from the forum. This is a Christian Protestant community for people to explore the traditional theologies of Classical Protestantism.

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Civilwarbuff

Is it time for HRC to just shut up and go away?

Hillary Clinton claimed 'they were never going to let me be president,' new book says

According to the book, during one conversation on the subject, Clinton reportedly said, “You know, I am getting pretty tired of hearing about how nobody likes me.”

And on election night in November, The Daily Beast said Chozick wrote that when Mook was allegedly tasked with notifying Clinton of the results, she reportedly replied: “I knew it. I knew this would happen to me …” the Daily Beast said.

“They were never going to let me be president,” Clinton was reportedly quoted as saying.

The book will be released on Tuesday.

More here:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/20/hillary-clinton-claimed-were-never-going-to-let-me-be-president-new-book-says.html

• Like 2

And on election night in November, The Daily Beast said Chozick wrote that when Mook was allegedly tasked with notifying Clinton of the results, she reportedly replied: “I knew it. I knew this would happen to me …” the Daily Beast said.

“They were never going to let me be president,” Clinton was reportedly quoted as saying.

Right after she screwed Bernie out of the nomination... yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif.c14429a56cf839b0332f6e25b5bb2522.gif

It's time she took her ill gotten millions and disappeared off into a ME jail cell...

• Like 2

She blames everyone but herself. In her mind all those things she's done that were against the law were perfectly OK. And as SoS, they were. She was doing the job her boss told her to do. Even right down to the server in her basement. And the destruction of all that proof was to keep him safe. Again, doing her job.

And she whines now because the American voter wouldn't let her do a job on America from the highest office?

She'll write books for as long as those who wept when she lost will buy them. She'll die rich. But she won't die with a legacy of ruining our country from the highest office. No, that's the legacy her former boss dies with. I so hope Jahannam is anxious to receive him.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
Hillary Clinton claimed 'they were never going to let me be president,' new book says

According to the book, during one conversation on the subject, Clinton reportedly said, “You know, I am getting pretty tired of hearing about how nobody likes me.”

The book will be released on Tuesday.

More here:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...book-says.html

should she shut up and go away?

no - she should continue to be out front with the rest of the liberal politicians so that the country and the world can see how they compare to president trump

no matter how much they cut and paste PT's statements they still don't look as bad as hillary's foolish statements

imo they are our best weapon - the more the liberal politicians talk the better we do

if they would quietly disappear people might forget how ridiculous they are

Edited by Truthfrees
  • Like 3

Please Please Please HRC don't go away. We need you (to continue making yourself look foolish and by association the DNC) :) And don't forget to wear some new funky pantsuits.

:RpS_w00t:

• Like 3

Please Please Please HRC don't go away. We need you (to continue making yourself look foolish and by association the DNC) :) And don't forget to wear some new funky pantsuits.

:RpS_w00t:

lol - yes i forgot the pantsuits

• Like 2

Where was the tiny violin when she said this? Was it nearby, because that would have been epic to suddenly hear "My Heart Bleeds for You" right after she said that.

Also, did they have any cheese on hand to with all the whine she was having?

She really should just retire from public life. No one really cares what she has to say.

• Like 2

Where was the tiny violin when she said this? Was it nearby, because that would have been epic to suddenly hear "My Heart Bleeds for You" right after she said that.

Also, did they have any cheese on hand to with all the whine she was having?

She really should just retire from public life. No one really cares what she has to say.

Hey Knots.....good to see you.....

• Like 1

Ask and you shall receive...

• Like 2