The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christforums

.... an orthodox (true and correct when contrasted with Liberal theology) Protestant forum whose members espouse the Apostolic doctrines in the Biblical theologies set forth by Augustine, Martin Luther, Ulrich Zwingli, John Calvin and John Knox etc. We do not "argue" with nor do we solicit the membership of people who espouse secular or cultic ideologies. We believe that our conversations are to be faith building and posts that advance heretical or apostate thinking will be immediately deleted and the poster permanently banned from the forum. This is a Christian Protestant community for people to explore the traditional theologies of Classical Protestantism.

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Just Mike

Children being prepared for sex reassignment at age 4

On Wednesday 1/16/2018 Wretched TV they had a Doctor explain how children as young as 4 years old, where parents believed their child showed signs of liking what the opposite sex does. The guest told how the child at different ages was given medications to help in sex reassignment. The terrible thing was at age 11 children were given hormone medication to reverse puberty. At age 16 girls undergo breast removal. Parents do not have to sign for this or be informed. Then by age 18 surgery takes place. for both sexes. If a parent signs the surgery can take place earlier.

There is evidence transgender people end their life in large numbers. (sorry I did not get the percentage).

Edited by Just Mike
wrong date for tv show

On Wednesday 1/17/2018 Wretched TV they had a Doctor explain how children as young as 4 years old, where parents believed their child showed signs of liking what the opposite sex does. The guest told how the child at different ages was given medications to help in sex reassignment. The terrible thing was at age 11 children were given hormone medication to reverse puberty. At age 16 girls undergo breast removal. Parents do not have to sign for this or be informed. Then by age 18 surgery takes place. for both sexes. If a parent signs the surgery can take place earlier.

There is evidence transgender people end their life in large numbers. (sorry I did not get the percentage).

If they are unsatisfied with what God has done (made them male or female) what makes anyone think they are going to be happy with what man has done?

• Like 2

That is for sure William. In reality this issue is about complaining about God and denying his sovereignty.

• Like 1

On Wednesday 1/17/2018 Wretched TV they had a Doctor explain how children as young as 4 years old, where parents believed their child showed signs of liking what the opposite sex does. The guest told how the child at different ages was given medications to help in sex reassignment. The terrible thing was at age 11 children were given hormone medication to reverse puberty. At age 16 girls undergo breast removal. Parents do not have to sign for this or be informed. Then by age 18 surgery takes place. for both sexes. If a parent signs the surgery can take place earlier.

Hi justme,

I cannot imagine a 4 year old deciding something this serious and permanent. Proverbs tells us children are full foolishness. I think maybe their parents are too.

Yours, Deade

• Like 3

There was a study done a long time ago with twin boys, one was given a sex change and raised as a girl, long story short he committed suicide at a young age and the other twin died of alcohol poisoning a few years later. Changing what God created tore apart their family.

• Like 2

Hi justme,

I cannot imagine a 4 year old deciding something this serious and permanent. Proverbs tells us children are full foolishness. I think maybe their parents are too.

Yours, Deade

Yes deade it is scary when the parents either equal or outdo the children in foolishness

• Like 2

There was a study done a long time ago with twin boys, one was given a sex change and raised as a girl, long story short he committed suicide at a young age and the other twin died of alcohol poisoning a few years later. Changing what God created tore apart their family.

Whoever commissioned the study will have much to answer for.

• Like 2

As I stated you can go to Wretchedtv.com and look for the broadcast 1-16-2018. Very inter sting. This is a Christian program on Direct TV channel 278 and comes on at 10 pn.

Edited by Just Mike
wrong date for tv show

If they are unsatisfied with what God has done (made them male or female) what makes anyone think they are going to be happy with what man has done?

William the evil thing is the parents subjecting children to such a terrible procedure, that will ruin their child's adult life, and perhaps that adult might kill them-self.

I can't imagine how a adult person, who was a child had their parents mutilate them. In reality if these sex changes people later married, they are actually in a homosexual relationship. All this is a terrible sinful situation.

Kids are unsatisfied any time they don't get their way. I would not necessarily use the word satisfied as satisfaction isn't the issue. It is more uncomfortably in the fact that they feel like the most precious thing they've ever owned was stolen from them, but was done before you even had it. They are in a constant state of loss that they know not how to fill. They don't know God and those who are giving them advice tell them that they are hated by us.

To those who are the gender their hears yearn to be are looked upon with envy and sometimes jealousy, not only for what they wear but how they are treated.

Transgenderism isn't just a thought or a desire. It is life destroying, opportunity stealing curse that goes all the way to the marrow of the bone. This ius, my friend EVIL! INCARNATE!!!

Unfortunately the powers that be are ready willing an able to push, poke and prod these demonstrably demoralized people into making a choice that they aren't really ready to make. Once you go under the knife, you can't go back and be a fully functioning male or female as it scares you as the surgery scares the body. If you think these people had a hard time looking at others, they are suddenly the ones that are being looked at by everyone. No matter how much hormones you take you will never look anything like those of the gender that you wish to be. Most transgenders who go through the surgery are almost guaranteed to go on public assistance, since they don't look natural. .

This is a curse from Satan and nothing anyone can do will cure it. Only God will bring this evil out of them.

Edited by just_me
  • Like 1

That is for sure William. In reality this issue is about complaining about God and denying his sovereignty.

Parents, now-a-days want to be their child's friend instead of their parent.

There was also a boy who got hurt some time ago. Probably in the early 60's and had his private parts mutilated. These social experimenting charlotans who his parents took him to convenced the parts to make him into a girl, since the sexual organs were so badly damaged.

The boy/girl was always uncomfortable with everything, even the clothes he wore as a girl. he finally had this blasphemy reversed.

The guy spoke about this on a talk show a good while back and he was very sheepish when he spoke. I don't blame him for that. Someone turned a small boy into a social experiment.

• Like 1

Parents, now-a-days want to be their child's friend instead of their parent.

Absolutely that is the problem parents want to be "cool" parents and buddies with their children,hence the lack of respect children have for their parents. The one thing worse is when the grandparents want to be the "cool" grandparents adding to the dysfunction.

• Like 1

There was also a boy who got hurt some time ago. Probably in the early 60's and had his private parts mutilated. These social experimenting charlotans who his parents took him to convenced the parts to make him into a girl, since the sexual organs were so badly damaged.

The boy/girl was always uncomfortable with everything, even the clothes he wore as a girl. he finally had this blasphemy reversed.

The guy spoke about this on a talk show a good while back and he was very sheepish when he spoke. I don't blame him for that. Someone turned a small boy into a social experiment.

I too remember this fellow. I can't remember if he said anything about his parents, do you remember?

Hi everyone,

Last night just_me posted: "Transgenderism isn't just a thought or a desire. It is life destroying, opportunity stealing curse that goes all the way to the marrow of the bone. This is, my friend EVIL! INCARNATE!!!"

I agree wholeheartedly! Let's address transvestism which many claim is not related to transgenderism. Most transvestites claim their's is not a sexual concern. I disagree with them. Cross dressing (also unisex) I feel is sexually related, thus a perversion.

Your thoughts?

Yours,

Deade

• Like 1

deade the Bible says men are not to ware women's clothing, and the reverse is also a sin.

My wife and me were at the VA Hospital clinic recently, I saw a really odd looking woman coming out of the woman's restroom. Then she sat one seat from my wife. My wife looked closer at this odd looking woman, she was a man fully dressed out as the worst ugly attempt to look like a woman. I can say we felt he was really way off in his sad attempt to look anything like a woman, and then we felt sorry that he was totally rejecting his maleness. This poor soul for some reason or other was completely lost, spiritually, and mentally.

As Christians how should we treat these transvestites, when we come across these people?

deade the Bible says men are not to ware women's clothing, and the reverse is also a sin.

My wife and me were at the VA Hospital clinic recently, I saw a really odd looking woman coming out of the woman's restroom. Then she sat one seat from my wife. My wife looked closer at this odd looking woman, she was a man fully dressed out as the worst ugly attempt to look like a woman. I can say we felt he was really way off in his sad attempt to look anything like a woman, and then we felt sorry that he was totally rejecting his maleness. This poor soul for some reason or other was completely lost, spiritually, and mentally.

As Christians how should we treat these transvestites, when we come across these people?

Justme, I feel we should address them as the abominations they are.

Yours, Deade

• Like 1

deade I wonder what Jesus would say about seeing one of these people. Do you think he would get mad and tell them to "get out of my sight" of reach out to their being lost ? I can only imagine, like the woman caught in adultery he would reach out and love these people out of their sinful life. Much like the healing of the demonic, that people tried to keep in chains, but he broke them all.

On Wednesday 1/16/2018 Wretched TV they had a Doctor explain how children as young as 4 years old, where parents believed their child showed signs of liking what the opposite sex does.
So does this mean Gordon Ramsey is female? After all, he likes cooking.

I too remember this fellow. I can't remember if he said anything about his parents, do you remember?
I think you are talking about David Reimer. Sadly he committed suicide aged 38 - the case details are here (https://samanthakatepsychology.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/david-reimer-possibly-the-most-unethical-study-in-psychological-history/).

I would have thought that if anything this case would have made it clear why diagnosing transexualism early based on something as transient as a four-year-old's interests is unwise. There's a reason treatment of biologically intersex cases delay surgical and physical intervention for as long as possible.

All I can suggest is just as we should treat anyone: with kindness. Whatever the cause, they have a physical or mental condition that results in a higher suicide rate whether treated or not. The Williams Institute suggest it is as high as 41% (study)

No it was not David Reimer, I am very sure that was not his name, but I do not want to just guess, as there has been at least four I can remember.

So does this mean Gordon Ramsey is female? After all, he likes cooking.

I think you are talking about David Reimer. Sadly he committed suicide aged 38 - the case details are here (https://samanthakatepsychology.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/david-reimer-possibly-the-most-unethical-study-in-psychological-history/).

I would have thought that if anything this case would have made it clear why diagnosing transexualism early based on something as transient as a four-year-old's interests is unwise. There's a reason treatment of biologically intersex cases delay surgical and physical intervention for as long as possible.

All I can suggest is just as we should treat anyone: with kindness. Whatever the cause, they have a physical or mental condition that results in a higher suicide rate whether treated or not. The Williams Institute suggest it is as high as 41% (study)

I don't think he was transgender.

I don't think he was transgender.
How many of the children who are diagnosed based on their interests won't be either? The children they are suggesting should be considered for transition are aged four. David Reimer was seven when problems with the treatments began and they continued the treatment for years anyway. Once a medical label has been attached to someone by a doctor it is very hard to escape, and trendy diagnosis often get overused.

David Reimer was the case where, after an accident, Doctor John Mooney decided he should be a girl, believing gender in small children was completely fluid. It applies here because it somewhat worked until he was seven, when 'she' started showing major interest in male activities, and was deemed 'hyper-masculine' (a.k.a. a normal boy). The treatment continued anyway, despite the evidence that it wasn't working, and has been suggested by both brothers to include abuse. He was in his teens before anyone told him the truth.