The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Diego

Prayers for health.

Do pray for me. I've just been diagnosed with degenerative arthritis of the lower lumbar region of the spine. I also have many other health problems, particularly edema of the lower legs, ankles, and feet. I spend much of my life in chronic pain. Pray for me, that I may be released from some of this distress. Or, if I am not to be released from it, then I may deal with it better.

• Like 2

Oh Diego I know what you must be feeling as we share some of the same issues.

Of Holy father please put Diego right in the center of your will. Please dear Jesus give my deal brother some release form his pain and other health issues. Please grant him the peace that only comes from you. I pray this in Jesus name, Amen.

Diego don't be unwilling to keep us informed on how you are doing.

justme

• Like 1

Hey everyone I am really doing better, you can now pray for other's. Thanks fory praying for me.

justme

• Like 1