The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Winken

I have to log in every time I attempt access..........

...........to Christforums. Is that new? It is not "remembering me" perhaps

I am not experiencing the issue. Anyone else?

Is your browser settings set to clear cookies every time you open or close the browser?

God bless,

William

Nah. I had a problem getting in this morning, but I asked you all about it over Facebook. I guess it was some Cloud something or other issue that was later corrected.

• Like 1

I am not experiencing the issue. Anyone else?

Is your browser settings set to clear cookies every time you open or close the browser?

God bless,

William

Everything working fine on this end.

• Like 1

It is working now ........... I'm not clear on how a hack works, but my google site tried to log me on with bogus info. I struggled with that for about 30 minutes or so, finally defeated it. Hard drive has no evidence of a virus or worm: McAfee.

• Like 1

It is working now ........... I'm not clear on how a hack works, but my google site tried to log me on with bogus info. I struggled with that for about 30 minutes or so, finally defeated it. Hard drive has no evidence of a virus or worm: McAfee.

I use Norton's Security Suite. It is included for free with my Internet Subscription from Xfinity.

If you're still having problems with wrong user and password being remembered for this site in your browser, I recommend clearing the user and password information stored in the browser. Of course this will clear your information for all sites requiring you to input them the next time unless you know how to clear the information for a specific site. But if you do so and tell the browser to remember the information thereafter you should be good to go.

God bless,

William

It is ok now.

Edited by Winken
  • Like 1

Everything working fine on this end.

Can you simply delete the list that appears on the home page for Winken? It is no longer a problem for me.