Jump to content

The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christforums

.... an orthodox (true and correct when contrasted with Liberal theology) Protestant forum whose members espouse the Apostolic doctrines in the Biblical theologies set forth by Augustine, Martin Luther, Ulrich Zwingli, John Calvin and John Knox etc. We do not "argue" with nor do we solicit the membership of people who espouse secular or cultic ideologies. We believe that our conversations are to be faith building and posts that advance heretical or apostate thinking will be immediately deleted and the poster permanently banned from the forum. This is a Christian Protestant community for people to explore the traditional theologies of Classical Protestantism.

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
William

WND: D'Souza claims there are 'fascists on both sides' at Charlottesville

Recommended Posts

Bestselling author Dinesh D’Souza says there were fascists on both sides of the violence in Virginia on Saturday and he posits that Democrats and their allies in the media are now focused on painting all Republicans and conservatives as responsible for the racism that still exists in the United States.

 

Last week, prior to the violence in Charlottesville, D’Souza likened the Antifa movement and its pattern of stopping speech through violence to Adolf Hilter’s brown shirts and Benito Mussolini’s black shirts. But with white supremacists and neo-Nazis on one side and Antifa on the other, which side is the fascists?

 

“Clearly, there’s a fascist streak running between both sets of violent activists. The mayor of Charlottesville said, ‘These people all came to fight.’ They didn’t come to peacefully protest. They wanted to tangle with each other,” said D’Souza, author most recently of The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of American Left.

 

While many in the media and in Democratic circles suggest that the white supremacists are Trump voters, D’Souza says that’s not true of the organizer of the rally.

 

“What’s really strange is that the white supremacist who organized the rally is a former Obama guy and a former Occupy Wall Street guy. So right away you know that something fishy is going on here,” said D’Souza.

 

When it comes to the rest of the neo-Nazi and KKK figures in Charlottesville, D’Souza says the story is more complicated.

 

“This white nationalism was actually invented in the Democratic Party, but the Democratic Party has moved from embracing white nationalism to embracing every other type of minority nationalism. So the Democrats like black nationalism, black pride, black solidarity. They’re telling every ethnic group – blacks, Hispanics, Asians – be proud of what makes you distinctive,” said D’Souza.

 

He says Democrats now mobilize all of these groups against white nationalists, and that has created some changing voting patterns among white supremacists.

 

“Today if you’re a white nationalist, you don’t find a hospitable home in the Democratic Party. You don’t find much of a home in the Republican Party either, because Trump is not a white nationalist. Trump is an American nationalist. So I think that’s why some of these white nationalists are for Trump,” said D’Souza.

 

“They normally would be Democrats, if the Democrats hadn’t created a type of multiculturalism in which these guys are not welcome at the multicultural picnic,” said D’Souza.

 

Hear the interview:

 

 

But rather than acknowledge these bigoted elements as a fringe of the American political landscape, D’Souza says liberals and the media are trying to paint the political right with a very broad brush.

 

“The media is up to something very vile and very cunning. They’re trying to excuse the much more dangerous fascism on their own side. Think about it: the driving of speakers off campus, not just the Antifa violent guys, but the deans and the studio bosses in Hollywood. If you have a different point of view, they’ll run you out of town. They’ll make sure you never work again,” said D’Souza.

 

“This is the fascism, not just of the street but of the institutions. The Democratic Party today has much more of a fascist ideology and fascist tactics than anything you see in the Republican Party,” said D’Souza, who says he’s never seen a white supremacist at a GOP event in more than 25 years of speaking around the country.

 

D’Souza says this effort is a massive exercise in blame-shifting.

 

“There’s an effort to transfer responsibility from the actual guilty party, the Democrats, onto the non-guilty party, the Republicans,” he said.

 

“What’s underway here is an effort to create a national shaming of the right. For example, look at the stuff about, ‘Trump is a fascist.’ Trump has never said one kind thing about fascism,” said D’Souza. “The left wants to have a one-way hate campaign.”

 

He says there’s plenty of evidence of Democrats praising the most vile fascist regimes in history.

 

“When you had real fascism, very dangerous fascism, I’m talking about Mussolini’s Italy and Nazi Germany. We have [Franklin Roosevelt] praising Mussolini, sending members of his braintrust to fascist Italy to study Italian fascism, which he thought was more progressive than the New Deal. He wanted to bring fascist ideas over here,” said D’Souza.

 

In the wake of Charlottesville, the debate is turning once again to the fate of Confederate memorials and monuments. Some want to destroy them, others believe they should be limited to museums and cemeteries, while others fear tearing them down is tantamount to erasing history.

 

D’Souza says this North vs. South debate raging around the Civil War is badly misplaced.

 

“The real slavery debate was not between the North and the South. It was between the pro-slavery Democratic Party and the anti-slavery Republican Party. Most southerners did not own slaves. Most Confederate soldiers did not own slaves. The northern Democrats led by Stephen Douglas were actively and cunningly protecting slavery and did so for 40 years,” said D’Souza.

 

He says that should mean plenty of statues and memorials getting razed in the North, since so many figures openly or tacitly approved of slavery.

 

D’Souza also notes that the Democrats are never under any pressure to denounce any figures from their party’s past, even those as recent as longtime Sen. Robert Byrd, D-West Virginia, who spent years in the KKK.

 

“No one is pulling his statues down. He was lionized in the Democratic Party. Hillary called him her mentor. So you know there is a big lie underway. It’s just a matter of getting our fingers on it so we can expose what’s really going on,” he said.

 

Source: http://www.dineshdsouza.com/news/dsouza-claims-fascists-both-sides/

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course there are! BLM are domestic terrorists and fascist driven. They want an America that is populated solely by blacks. And that means governed and policed too.

 

A BLM co-founder released a list of their 10 demands recently. One such was this demand. [h=1]BLM Leader Demands White People Give Their Houses to Black Families[/h]

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2017 at 8:19 PM, Pouty Puppy said:

Of course there are! BLM are domestic terrorists and fascist driven. They want an America that is populated solely by blacks. And that means governed and policed too.

 

A BLM co-founder released a list of their 10 demands recently. One such was this demand. [h=1]BLM Leader Demands White People Give Their Houses to Black Families[/h]

Yeah right.  Give up your house you worked so hard for.  I can really see that happening.  What a foolish thing for him to say;

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CDF47 said:

Yeah right.  Give up your house you worked so hard for.  I can really see that happening.  What a foolish thing for him to say;

You know discrimination is going to hurt everyone. The blacks are no better than those that discriminated against them. Two wrongs, does not make a right. Hate only hurts the hater.

 

5210.gif

 

image.png.5fb68f7b2fa8dae61bde983bff13e85d.png

  • Like 1
  • Best Answer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, deade said:

You know discrimination is going to hurt everyone. The blacks are no better than those that discriminated against them. Two wrongs, does not make a right. Hate only hurts the hater.

 

5210.gif

 

image.png.5fb68f7b2fa8dae61bde983bff13e85d.png

Very true.  Racism goes both ways.  It serves an agenda for the political elite as well; let them fight among themselves, that way they are not fighting against us.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 12:43 PM, William said:

Bestselling author Dinesh D’Souza says there were fascists on both sides of the violence in Virginia on Saturday and he posits that Democrats and their allies in the media are now focused on painting all Republicans and conservatives as responsible for the racism that still exists in the United States.

 

Last week, prior to the violence in Charlottesville, D’Souza likened the Antifa movement and its pattern of stopping speech through violence to Adolf Hilter’s brown shirts and Benito Mussolini’s black shirts. But with white supremacists and neo-Nazis on one side and Antifa on the other, which side is the fascists?

 

“Clearly, there’s a fascist streak running between both sets of violent activists. The mayor of Charlottesville said, ‘These people all came to fight.’ They didn’t come to peacefully protest. They wanted to tangle with each other,” said D’Souza, author most recently of The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of American Left.

 

While many in the media and in Democratic circles suggest that the white supremacists are Trump voters, D’Souza says that’s not true of the organizer of the rally.

 

“What’s really strange is that the white supremacist who organized the rally is a former Obama guy and a former Occupy Wall Street guy. So right away you know that something fishy is going on here,” said D’Souza.

 

When it comes to the rest of the neo-Nazi and KKK figures in Charlottesville, D’Souza says the story is more complicated.

 

“This white nationalism was actually invented in the Democratic Party, but the Democratic Party has moved from embracing white nationalism to embracing every other type of minority nationalism. So the Democrats like black nationalism, black pride, black solidarity. They’re telling every ethnic group – blacks, Hispanics, Asians – be proud of what makes you distinctive,” said D’Souza.

 

He says Democrats now mobilize all of these groups against white nationalists, and that has created some changing voting patterns among white supremacists.

 

“Today if you’re a white nationalist, you don’t find a hospitable home in the Democratic Party. You don’t find much of a home in the Republican Party either, because Trump is not a white nationalist. Trump is an American nationalist. So I think that’s why some of these white nationalists are for Trump,” said D’Souza.

 

“They normally would be Democrats, if the Democrats hadn’t created a type of multiculturalism in which these guys are not welcome at the multicultural picnic,” said D’Souza.

 

Hear the interview:

 

 

 

But rather than acknowledge these bigoted elements as a fringe of the American political landscape, D’Souza says liberals and the media are trying to paint the political right with a very broad brush.

 

“The media is up to something very vile and very cunning. They’re trying to excuse the much more dangerous fascism on their own side. Think about it: the driving of speakers off campus, not just the Antifa violent guys, but the deans and the studio bosses in Hollywood. If you have a different point of view, they’ll run you out of town. They’ll make sure you never work again,” said D’Souza.

 

“This is the fascism, not just of the street but of the institutions. The Democratic Party today has much more of a fascist ideology and fascist tactics than anything you see in the Republican Party,” said D’Souza, who says he’s never seen a white supremacist at a GOP event in more than 25 years of speaking around the country.

 

D’Souza says this effort is a massive exercise in blame-shifting.

 

“There’s an effort to transfer responsibility from the actual guilty party, the Democrats, onto the non-guilty party, the Republicans,” he said.

 

“What’s underway here is an effort to create a national shaming of the right. For example, look at the stuff about, ‘Trump is a fascist.’ Trump has never said one kind thing about fascism,” said D’Souza. “The left wants to have a one-way hate campaign.”

 

He says there’s plenty of evidence of Democrats praising the most vile fascist regimes in history.

 

“When you had real fascism, very dangerous fascism, I’m talking about Mussolini’s Italy and Nazi Germany. We have [Franklin Roosevelt] praising Mussolini, sending members of his braintrust to fascist Italy to study Italian fascism, which he thought was more progressive than the New Deal. He wanted to bring fascist ideas over here,” said D’Souza.

 

In the wake of Charlottesville, the debate is turning once again to the fate of Confederate memorials and monuments. Some want to destroy them, others believe they should be limited to museums and cemeteries, while others fear tearing them down is tantamount to erasing history.

 

D’Souza says this North vs. South debate raging around the Civil War is badly misplaced.

 

“The real slavery debate was not between the North and the South. It was between the pro-slavery Democratic Party and the anti-slavery Republican Party. Most southerners did not own slaves. Most Confederate soldiers did not own slaves. The northern Democrats led by Stephen Douglas were actively and cunningly protecting slavery and did so for 40 years,” said D’Souza.

 

He says that should mean plenty of statues and memorials getting razed in the North, since so many figures openly or tacitly approved of slavery.

 

D’Souza also notes that the Democrats are never under any pressure to denounce any figures from their party’s past, even those as recent as longtime Sen. Robert Byrd, D-West Virginia, who spent years in the KKK.

 

“No one is pulling his statues down. He was lionized in the Democratic Party. Hillary called him her mentor. So you know there is a big lie underway. It’s just a matter of getting our fingers on it so we can expose what’s really going on,” he said.

 

Source: http://www.dineshdsouza.com/news/dsouza-claims-fascists-both-sides/

 

You know I'm kinda curious as to where those people are this year? Haven't seen/heard a peep about Antifa the Neo Nazis, the KKK nothing, it's like the ground opened up and swallowed them all at once???

 

(Guess that shows how unspontaneous all of that stuff really was)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Uncle Siggy said:

You know I'm kinda curious as to where those people are this year? Haven't seen/heard a peep about Antifa the Neo Nazis, the KKK nothing, it's like the ground opened up and swallowed them all at once???

 

(Guess that shows how unspontaneous all of that stuff really was)...

The demons are in their cages waiting to be unleashed by their masters.....sounds almost like end times doesn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Civilwarbuff said:

The demons are in their cages waiting to be unleashed by their masters.....sounds almost like end times doesn't it?

I guess that's what happens when the flow of political money stops, they stay at home on the couch or in Mommy's basement...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/22/2017 at 8:19 PM, Pouty Puppy said:

Of course there are! BLM are domestic terrorists and fascist driven. They want an America that is populated solely by blacks. And that means governed and policed too.

 

A BLM co-founder released a list of their 10 demands recently. One such was this demand. [h=1]BLM Leader Demands White People Give Their Houses to Black Families[/h]

They can have my ancestral home in Manchester, England (where my family was living when the slaves were freed.)

They just need to explain to the current occupant why HE owes them a house.

Edited by atpollard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
Articles - News - Registration Terms