The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Knotical

New Trump Accusations

New Trump Accusations  

1 member has voted

1. 1. New Trump Accusations

• I believe the accusations
    • The accusers are just in it for the publicity
    • Who the heck cares, I am voting for Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck

A number of women have come out accusing Trump of additional sexual misconduct. Is this real or are these coming from opportunistic shills who are just trying to torpedo his campaign?

What do you think?

• Like 1

I think Trump could at least not give his opponents so much fire power. If I am to speculate, I have to ask myself whether his behavior then and now is consistent to what I know. Having said that, he gives me no reason to believe him.

God bless,

William

I don't think he actually was serious about running for president until last year, which means prior to that he wasn't really concerned how he looked in the public eye since he was a private business owner. Sure he was on a hit reality tv show, but his personal life really had no bearing on what happened during that show. Anyone whose life goal was to become the President of the country would have had their public and private image in mind the whole time they were building their career (or at least they should).

Now when he got to the point of seriously considering a run then he should have taken a good long look at his past and identified what, if anything, could have been shown in a bad light in order to discredit him as a viable candidate. At least that is the approach he should have taken.

• Like 1