The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
just_me

Yahoo

It's time to do my happy dance.YA HOO!!! I just posted post number 200. Thank you Jesus.:RpS_thumbsup:

• Like 3

I thought this was going to be about the Yahoo! search engine. :)

I thought this was going to be about the Yahoo! search engine. :)

Google or die. lol:RpS_mad::RpS_smile::RpS_biggrin:

• Like 1

Welcome to the 200 +club

Thank you sir.

Do we get a bonus or something for crossing the 200 mark?

Not that I know of. I was just bored and wanted something to talk about. I'm setting up in Belvidere, Il in -7 degree temp waiting to get my trailer loaded so I can head home to Waco, Tx

• Like 1

You may have to ask William about this but he may give you a big chocolate cake once this has been accomplished.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Google or die. lol:RpS_mad::RpS_smile::RpS_biggrin:

Tell me about it. Google is banned where I reside and teach (China)...but not for me now, since at this moment, I am on vacation in the Philippines. It feels great to be normal again!

Edited by Faber
  • Like 1

That's wonderful Just_me! from now on the hundreds wiil just fly by, By the way I did something close to you.

• Like 1

Great job just_me

• Like 1

You may have to ask William about this but he may give you a big chocolate cake once this has been accomplished.

Hey, @William, I love cake, especially chocolate. So, let me know if you want my address so you can mail me my cake when I hit 200!

• Like 1

hey, @william, i love cake, especially chocolate. So, let me know if you want my address so you can mail me my cake when i hit 200!

lol

@William should hook us all up based on post count...LOL
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Tell me about it. Google is banned where I reside and teach (China)...but not for me now, since at this moment, I am on vacation in the Philippines. It feels great to be normal again!

Don't you just love these wide eyed college students who think communism is such a gift to the world and our system is so terrible? I wish we could just flip a switch and all these armchair activists would automatically teleported to Russia or China, during the purges and see what they would think about this stuff. I can just hear them now, "You can't do that to me, I'm an American" WACK! and the realism of a riffle butt reforms yet another idealist.

Edited by just_me
  • Like 4

Tell you fellas what, I have a brand spanking new copy of "The Legacy of Luther" by Ligonier Ministries which is unopened and in clear wrapping still.

First person that goes from the 200 to 1000 post club wins the book.

Lemme know when you hit 1000!

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","height":"480","width":"359","data-attachmentid":59147}[/ATTACH]

God bless,

William

That is nice William. I am out of the competition because of my posts but that is cool regardless.

• Like 1

Wow now that is a real incentive!

• Like 1

Don't you just love these wide eyed college students who think communism is such a gift to the world and our system is so terrible? I wish we could just flip a switch and all these armchair activists would automatically teleported to Russia or China, during the purges and see what they would think about this stuff. I can just hear them now, "You can't do that to me, I'm an American" WACK! and the realism of a riffle but reforms yet another idealist.

This is very true. And the most annoying thing is that it's not hard to learn what the truth is if a person is interested.

Just procured the kindle version and started reading it.Looks like a valuable addition to my library.

• Like 1

Still upon reflection it would be nice to have the hardcover edition.

Wow that looks pretty impressive.

I agree

Don't you just love these wide eyed college students who think communism is such a gift to the world and our system is so terrible? I wish we could just flip a switch and all these armchair activists would automatically teleported to Russia or China, during the purges and see what they would think about this stuff. I can just hear them now, "You can't do that to me, I'm an American" WACK! and the realism of a riffle but reforms yet another idealist.

Ah yes, the beauty of Communism.

• Like 1

Still upon reflection it would be nice to have the hardcover edition.

I'm not one for reading a flat screen. label me old fashioned, but give me a book that I can highlight and add footnotes in, a bag of Cheetoes and aq can of Pepsi and I'm set.

I am with you to some extent brother. Never thought I would own a kindle until my son who was pushing me to get one showed me the practical side of owning one. My physical library was overflowing and I was running out of room to add to it. Obviously my wife didn't appreciate the space my ever growing library was consuming. When my son said that I could add a great multitude of volumes to my library and not take up any space and that it would make mom happy I was sold. Since then I have almost 550 books with many books being multi volume sets some 6 7 8 12 or 24 volume sets without adding the space required for so many physical books. So now I read both physical and kindle to an almost equal degree.