The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Guppy

Hello from Florida

I am originally from New York. I now live in Florida

I chose the Name Guppy because its what my grand kids call me. Grandpa somehow came out guppy

and my daughter loved it and made it stick. To even my daughter I am no longer dad, but Gup.

In the past on other forums I have used the name Jay Dub

I would like to reach out and say hi to Origen, who had been very helpful to me in the past

Thank you all

• Like 2

I chose the Name Guppy because its what my grand kids call me. Grandpa somehow came out guppy

and my daughter loved it and made it stick. To even my daughter I am no longer dad, but Gup.

I would like to reach out and say hi to Origen, who had been very helpful to me in the past

Thank you all

Welcome Guppy!

God bless,

William

• Like 1

Welcome from a fellow newbie. I use to live in Tampa. Loved it! :RpS_thumbsup: May God bless your time here.

• Like 1

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends, hope you like it here!

Thank you all

Hey Jay Dub. I am sorry I did not notice it was you. I am very sorry.

• Like 1

Welcome to CF, I will be looking for your posts.

justme

• Like 1

Hi Guppy. Nice to meet a fellow Floridian. Where do you live? I'm in Coral Springs, northwest of Fort Lauderdale.

Hi Mike, I live in Boca Raton. I've been away, Its nice to be home.

Nice to meet you Mike

• Like 1