The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Joefizz

hello I'm Joefizz/Joseph

hello my name is Joseph but Joefizz is my favorite nickname from a kid cousin,I am a member of,Eternal Life Missionary Baptist Church,and I write songs(17 full songs so far) for God through the holy spirit for no profit,Glad to be here!

• Like 2

Glad to meet you Joseph. Hope your membership here is fruitful!

God bless,

William

• Like 1

Glad to meet you Joseph. Hope your membership here is fruitful!

God bless,

William

yep thanks for the Welcome!

• Like 1

I'm not new to Christian chat sites though in fact I am now,counting this site,a member of 5 Christian Chat sites,and I stay logged in to each new one and old one,to expand how many people I talk to about God and the bible!

• Like 1

I'm not new to Christian chat sites though in fact I am now,counting this site,a member of 5 Christian Chat sites,and I stay logged in to each new one and old one,to expand how many people I talk to about God and the bible!

Good to know. I hope you don't mind me calling you by your biblical name Joseph? If so, Joefizz is what it shall be!

I'd be interested from the position of Admin to know how you like this forum compared to others. I am referring to the layout and software etc. If you have any suggestions I am all ears.

By the way, seems we had some network difficulties tonight. I am experiencing intermittent outages.

God bless,

William

• Like 1

Good to know. I hope you don't mind me calling you by your biblical name Joseph? If so, Joefizz is what it shall be!

I'd be interested from the position of Admin to know how you like this forum compared to others. I am referring to the layout and software etc. If you have any suggestions I am all ears.

By the way, seems we had some network difficulties tonight. I am experiencing intermittent outages.

God bless,

William

well it's nice but since the outages you are speaking of keep happening it's hard to grasp a decent opinion of this site,so I'll just stick an opinion of yet to be determined,because of the outages.

• Like 3

thank you everyone for the Welcome and hope no more outages will occur because this place is quite fascinating!

• Like 2

Welcome Joe, hope you fit in here as well as you do at CC.

At Christ Forums, most of the posters and all of the staff have great knowledge​ of the Bible- I've learned a lot here. 👍

• Like 2

Welcome Joe, hope you fit in here as well as you do at CC.

At Christ Forums, most of the posters and all of the staff have great knowledge​ of the Bible- I've learned a lot here. 👍

well I hope so