The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Origen

Poll Question: Candidates for President

Poll Question: Candidates for President  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Poll Question: Candidates for President

• Donald Trump
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein
    • None of the above

I went with none of the above, unless I change my mind between now and the election.

Yup, I went with Trump. Not because I approve of who he is in his private life, but because he is a business man who knows how to handle a failing enterprise.

That being said, since I live in California, I hold no delusions as to any expectation that Trump would actually win my state. The last time California went to a republican was back in 1980 when Reagan won the presidency from Carter. Since then it has been woefully Democrat.

• Like 1

Yup, I went with Trump. Not because I approve of who he is in his private life, but because he is a business man who knows how to handle a failing enterprise.

That being said, since I live in California, I hold no delusions as to any expectation that Trump would actually win my state. The last time California went to a republican was back in 1980 when Reagan won the presidency from Carter. Since then it has been woefully Democrat.

I live in Tennessee and there is no doubt he will win this state no matter what I do.

I plan to vote against Hillary, and the only practical way to do that is to vote for Trump.
May I ask which state you live in?

Part of me is morbidly interested in seeing what would happen should Johnson win a state or two. I would want to see that happen just to see both major parties, and all the lame stream media outlets, lose their collective minds trying to figure out "what it means."

• Like 2

No offense to anyone, but it is amusing that it really does not matter much who we vote for (at least so far in this poll) when none of our states really will determine the out come of this election.