The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Nahum

Error While Saving ....

I started seeing this error randomly whilst posting this evening:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n21270[/ATTACH]

I'm not entirely sure what it means and it appears (for now) to be gone. However, I thought I'd report it to play it safe. Thank you.

I started seeing this error randomly whilst posting this evening:

I'm not entirely sure what it means and it appears (for now) to be gone. However, I thought I'd report it to play it safe. Thank you.

Thank you for reporting it. Our server has appeared to of automatically scaled upwards in order to compensate for above avg load. Another Cpu was added.

WOW, that's an automatic increase in the price to run this place too, isn't it? All I can say is THANK YOU for setting it up that way for us William, so this place can keep running smoothly .. even when an overload hits us :)

• Like 1

Whilst viewing this thread, I saw this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n21411[/ATTACH]

Just passing it along.

S9psuKp.png.a13441b771784315558ee37d91ada1ab.png

Whilst viewing this thread, I saw this:

Just passing it along.

Thanks again! If you're curious about the errors and what is causing them you can take a peek here: https://www.christforums.org/forum/e...-rocket-loader

Basically, we are now using a feature from Cloudflare that loads JavaScript. It has taken some time to figure out but hopefully yet another change on our end will remedy any errors.

God bless,

William

Thanks for the note. I am glad to help as I can. For whatever it is worth, I only see the rich text editor message rarely now. It does happen, but simply mashing the reload button seems to clear it and, naturally, have the editor work as normal. A quick reload is an easy enough work around, but I just thought I'd pass it along as I know how tracking down issues can be difficult. Thanks again. :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the note. I am glad to help as I can. For whatever it is worth, I only see the rich text editor message rarely now. It does happen, but simply mashing the reload button seems to clear it and, naturally, have the editor work as normal. A quick reload is an easy enough work around, but I just thought I'd pass it along as I know how tracking down issues can be difficult. Thanks again. :)

I'd like to track down the error. I spend a great amount of time on this site and haven't found an error since making the above mentioned changes. Which browser are you using? It shouldn't make a difference, but anything that you can add to help me replicate that issue would be appreciated.

God bless,

William

Which browser are you using?

At the moment I am using Google Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 on a Windows 7 (64-Bit) desktop:

Zr1sT6Y.png

I saw the error at least twice tonight. Hitting reload worked in both cases.

It shouldn't make a difference, but anything that you can add to help me replicate that issue would be appreciated.

If I can assist in anyway, just let me know. :)

I'll use Chrome for a couple of days and try to replicate the issue. I use Firefox.

Thanks for your reply!

God bless,

William