This form provides us with the opportunity to address any questions or concerns that you may have.

Could someone send me a PM please?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone send me a PM please?

Somehow the About Us and Shop drop down is covering my messages icon. I might be able to get into messages through the email link.

The other thing is the latest topics bar on the home page has squashed everything to the left.

Comment

Sent you a PM with instructions.

Comment

The issue here is that on an Ipad the resolution is 768px, but the site is identifying the Ipad as a desktop instead of mobile. Therefore, the site renders as a desktop on a too small screen size of a 768 mobile. Some css was added in order to try to trigger the site to mobile on resolutions of 768. Please lemme know if the issue is resolved.

God bless,
        William

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post
          The issue here is that on an Ipad the resolution is 768px, but the site is identifying the Ipad as a desktop instead of mobile. Therefore, the site renders as a desktop on a too small screen size of a 768 mobile. Some css was added in order to try to trigger the site to mobile on resolutions of 768. Please lemme know if the issue is resolved.

God bless,
          William
          Thanks William it's heaps better mate!

Blessings.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap