This form provides us with the opportunity to address any questions or concerns that you may have.

A frustration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A frustration

My computer will shut down / Internet Explorer / when I click into some of the threads. The most recent has been just now with "Ontario Makes Disapproval of Kids Gender Choice....." Most of the threads are okay -- but some aren't and I can't respond because I have to exit the Forum and click into another thread to get back in. Any suggestions.

Originally posted by Sue D. View Post
    My computer will shut down / Internet Explorer / when I click into some of the threads. The most recent has been just now with "Ontario Makes Disapproval of Kids Gender Choice....." Most of the threads are okay -- but some aren't and I can't respond because I have to exit the Forum and click into another thread to get back in. Any suggestions.
    Never use Internet Explorer (security exploits).

Try Mozilla's Firefox or Google's Chrome.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

I have Windows 10, and I don't normally use Internet Explorer, but I have just used it (not Edge) to click into that thread.

Windows is such a complicated system, you could potentially spend forever trying to track down the problem. The easiest thing might be to try another browser.
      Comment>

Hi Guys -- thanks for your help. Turns out that I have Windows 10, also. I'll probably switch to Foxfire. :D

Clicking into the thread wasn't the problem -- my computer simply stalls out after it gets in. And I have to get back Out in order to do anything else.
        Comment>

Recently I am facing problems with chrome and it keeps crashing even after a number of times uninstalling and reinstalling it. Now I have started using Firefox. It is good but still, I miss Chrome. I am using windows for about six years bow and have never faced a problem like this.
          Comment>

Computers are Wonderful , aren't they. :( ;) :eek: :rolleyes:

We'd be lost without them.
            Comment>

Originally posted by harijobs View Post
              Recently I am facing problems with chrome and it keeps crashing even after a number of times uninstalling and reinstalling it. Now I have started using Firefox. It is good but still, I miss Chrome. I am using windows for about six years bow and have never faced a problem like this.
              Have you tried uninstalling google chrome then installing after restarting the computer? It might help, and i do agree that Firefox feels a bit slow in comparison to Chrome.
              Comment>

Yeah Zero I have tried it and I am doing the same for almost two days now but still, the problem is not resolWithouthoput chrome I am feeling uneasy but I have to adapt to Firefox now I think. I still miss Chrome. :(
                Comment>

Internet explorer is an outdated browser. These days many websites do not support internet explorer. In my experience, firefox is the best. You can also try chrome
                  Comment>

Originally posted by luri View Post

Internet explorer is an outdated browser. These days many websites do not support internet explorer. In my experience, firefox is the best. You can also try chrome
                    Unfortunately i have never liked firefox, i have always found to be sluggish and slow in comparison to chrome which is quite fast and doesn't use a lot of memory.
                    Comment>

Brave browser is made by the former Mozilla CEO. Someone known for his conservative values: Shunned for supporting natural marriage, former Mozilla CEO is back with new browser -Christforums

Check them out and the browser too: Join Brave and change the web together | Brave. Changing the world, one browser at a time.

God bless,
                      William
                      Comment>

I need Firefox for work, thanks to a thin client setup that runs on one browser (I wish my employer would catch up with this century). Would Brave install alongside it without overwriting? If I can run it in parallel it sounds like it would give me something that runs rather better for my personal browsing. I'm getting very tired of Firefox hating videos and crashing.
                        Comment>

Originally posted by ChatterBox View Post
                          I need Firefox for work, thanks to a thin client setup that runs on one browser (I wish my employer would catch up with this century). Would Brave install alongside it without overwriting? If I can run it in parallel it sounds like it would give me something that runs rather better for my personal browsing. I'm getting very tired of Firefox hating videos and crashing.
                          Installing Brave shouldn't overwrite your Firefox browser. I have both of them installed at the same time. One of the best things about Brave is its built in ad blocking. It will block those annoying video ads that keep crashing your other browsers.

God bless,
                          William
                          Comment>

My husband just installed Foxfire -- Now to get used to it.
                            Comment>

My husband just installed Foxfire -- Now to get used to it.
                              It's not that hard to get used to, it's in fact quite similar to Chrome, but good luck :).
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap