This form provides us with the opportunity to address any questions or concerns that you may have.

Signatures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signatures

I am wandering if we can use signatures here, I know I probably looked right over the post it was on so forgive me, I am just one of those creative fellers that likes to manipulate images.

Move your mouse over your avatar at the top right of the page. Select "General Settings" from the menu that appears. Scroll down to "Conversation Detail Options" on the left side and you will find a button marked "Edit Post Signature."
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Originally posted by JSB View Post
      I am wandering if we can use signatures here, I know I probably looked right over the post it was on so forgive me, I am just one of those creative fellers that likes to manipulate images.
      Hi JSB,

You may have a Signature, but please do not use an image. In the Rules are the guidelines for Signatures.
      Comment>

Well crap, now I feel dumber than a bag of hammers lol
        Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
          Move your mouse over your avatar at the top right of the page. Select "General Settings" from the menu that appears. Scroll down to "Conversation Detail Options" on the left side and you will find a button marked "Edit Post Signature."
          I am not seeing what you are referring to. Was this disabled since you posted this, or are only those who have made a certain number of posts allowed to have a signature?
          Comment>

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
            I am not seeing what you are referring to. Was this disabled since you posted this, or are only those who have made a certain number of posts allowed to have a signature?
            Hello Knotical,

Signatures have been disabled.
            Comment>

Are there any plans to re-enable signatures?
              Comment>

No plans to enable them. A couple of reasons which involves moderation considerations and SEO duplicate content.
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap