This form provides us with the opportunity to address any questions or concerns that you may have.

Amazon.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon.com

I have been on forums that have a link to Amazon.com and get a commission on all purchases made using that link. Have you considered the possibility of making an arrangement like that to help with the costs of running this forum?
    Clyde Herrin's Blog

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
    I have been on forums that have a link to Amazon.com and get a commission on all purchases made using that link. Have you considered the possibility of making an arrangement like that to help with the costs of running this forum?
    Hi Theo,

Yes, I already have an Amazon.com account that allows me to advertise. Thanks for reminding me.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

I think you should consider boycotting Amazon:

Amazon.com: 24cm dia 5 WD Induced Abortion Suction Tubes: Industrial & Scientific
      Comment>

Originally posted by Chuckt View Post
        Yes, already informed.

And look Chuck, you're rubbing me the wrong way. If you want to be argumentative and turn every thread into your agenda, I suggest not engaging me at all.

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

People who use Amazon also can choose to support abortion with a donation of their sales:

Amazon gives donations to abortion clinics and Planned Parenthood | Saynsumthn's Blog

Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

1 Corinthians 5:10 not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world.
          Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Yes, already informed. That's why I have an Amazon account and don't use it. Not only that policy but because Amazon donates millions to the homosexual activists agenda.

And look Chuck, you're rubbing me the wrong way. If you want to be argumentative and turn every thread into your agenda, I suggest not engaging me at all.

God bless,
            William
            My only agenda is being a Christian and not just your version of it.
            Comment>

Originally posted by Chuckt View Post

My only agenda is being a Christian and not just your version of it.
              You're are receiving a verbal warning now. That would be legalistic, self-righteous and goes against what I stated to you. Your previous post in our poll you decided to attack those that are bothered by images of any divine persons' in the Trinity. Instead of voicing your opinion and actually voting in the poll you called them out and accused them of being self-righteous. Exactly what you demonstrate. In the boycott thread you voiced your opinion and chose to ignore the response to you directly. You chose to drag that sub-forum here into this thread made by Theo, instead of posting that information in the boycott section. Why? This action comes across as an act of retaliation. Take a breather, before you respond.

You state your agenda is being a Christian, and not my version of it. Why would you say such a thing?
              Comment>

By all means, feel free to ban me but I won't be bothered by useless threats.
                Comment>

Again, you don't respond directly to any question addressed to you. You're completely argumentative, showing no evidence that you actually want to fellowship here. I know I am free to ban you, but why throw that in my face? Don't answer, because you can't now. You chose to lose your voice by escalating the situation. I take no pleasure in banning you, but your uncharitable responses and disrespect cannot be ignored.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap