Technical information and announcements about our Christian forums.

Christforums Free Apple Store App

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christforums Free Apple Store App

Free! Android coming...

Christforums on the App Store

Click image for larger version

Name:	Christforums_on_the_App_Store_-_2016-08-23_15.14.35.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	22375

Cool :) Thanks!
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Well this is certainly a bit of good news. Unfortunately I will have to wait for the Android myself, but it is still exciting to see you guys reaching out to the app world. I wish that I had a site where I could say I was doing the same, it is certainly the smart move. I hope that it goes well and operates smooth, and can't wait to see what it looks like and use it on my phone. Thanks for sharing.
      Comment>

I will check it out.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
          I will check it out.
          Lemme know what you think!

God bless,
          William
          Comment>

Works great and I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Christforums
            Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
              Works great and I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Christforums
              Glad it works out. And in the app's settings, you can disable the signature so it doesn't display that you sent a message from your iphone in every post.

God bless,
              William
              Comment>

Apple will no longer support our app, but instead wants 99 dollars for developer license (we will not be purchasing it). Starting June 12th our dedicated app will go down, but you'll still be able to use the regular tapatalk app for our site. Android will not be affected.

God bless,
                William
                Comment>

I don't have apple devices. I use Android phone and tab. However, I was not aware that the forum has an app on Google play. I will check this out.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap