Technical information and announcements about our Christian forums.

Minimum Posts Required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum Posts Required

Newly registered members are now required to post at least 10x before being able to create links, blogs, or use the private messaging system. We have had a recent surge of spammers that are either using the forum to post back links to their site or the private messaging system in order to solicit others.

These changes were made in an attempt to halt such practices.

God bless,
    William

Originally posted by William View Post
    Newly registered members are now required to post at least 10x before being able to create links. blogs, or use the private messaging system. We have had a recent surge of spammers that are either using the forum to post back links to their site or the private messaging system in order to solicit others.

These changes were made in an attempt to halt such practices.

God bless,
    William
    Sounds good.
    Comment>

I have something I need to ask a moderator or similar, how do I go about that without being able to private message them?
      Comment>

Originally posted by LadyDai View Post
        I have something I need to ask a moderator or similar, how do I go about that without being able to private message them?
        Posting only in the forum will meet the minimum requirement to upgrade your account automatically. As of this moment you have only 3 post. Once you hit ten posts your account will auto upgrade.

If you want to turn off private messaging, then go to your profile and click "edit settings". There in your "account" you'll see the ability to uncheck receive "private messages".

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Sorry keyboard is not doing correct letters. The question was from LadyDi., not me, so not sure how you came to respond to her via my email.

Hey william you responded to Lady District, but it came to my email which is very interesting. A bit c once red about who is using what email.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Believer View Post
            Sorry keyboard is not doing correct letters. The question was from LadyDi., not me, so not sure how you came to respond to her via my email.
            Hello Believer,

I think the email you received was a notification from this thread. And you have also asked me through email about other things.

Note: This is exactly what happened. No worries Believer, everything is working properly. You are subscribed to this thread so you received a notification. The email you responded back to was a form email that goes out to all subscribed to the thread. LadyDi asked a question unrelated to our conversation. The email you received was letting you know that LadyDi made a post and I responded to it. There was no need to respond back to the email notification.

God bless,
            William
            Comment>

Thank you very much for clarification.
              Comment>

Thanks for given opportunity to bear our mind at this forum. I believe the coming together of Christians will bring out another fire of revival.
                Comment>

This should be a welcome development by the new members. A good opportunity to make known your opinions and thoughts on different issues and religious discussions by allowing ten posts. This is a unique forum to me.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap