Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Pray - To develop horizontal face growth and have a smaller face like before.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray - To develop horizontal face growth and have a smaller face like before.

I already prayed to GOD, but I'm not sure he'd think of it as important as I know it is for me. I prayed for my face to revert back to what it was supposed to be. I was a mouth breather and my face went vertical and became extremely long, not because of genetics but because my maxilla went down. - I developed vertical face growth.

Link - My face is the one that grew downwards.

Will God answer my prayer and can he make my face small/shorter like when I was young or is it too late and then develop horizontal face growth, Please help!

Thank you. (I prayed to make my face become what it was supposed to be if I developed horizontal face growth from when I was young and for my face to be small like before.)..

Hi AlfieSama. I am certain that God honors each request we send him. He knows our hearts, our fears, our desperations. His response to our prayers is His wisdom. We may not feel that He is listening, or we may get angry that His will does not align with our own will. We have the apostle Paul from his own writings that tell us that Paul had a thorn in his side that he prayed for God to take away. There has been speculation throughout the millennia about this thorn, but no one knows what it was. But we do know that Paul did not lose faith, despite his awareness that God chose not to take it away from him.

I pray that you focus on God's goodness, his gift of life, his gift of many blessings. I pray that you will feel loved by God. And I pray that God will comfort you as you seek a transformation of your physical features.
    Comment>

Originally posted by AlfieSama View Post
      Will God answer my prayer and can he make my face small/shorter like when I was young or is it too late and then develop horizontal face growth, Please help!

Some preachers present God as a kind of Santa Clause, here to give fix your problems and to give you an abundance of toys. The role of a Christian is to be grateful for all that you have, and to use your difficulties to set a shining example of Christian grace to others. Jesus didn't heal people so that they wouldn't have problems. He explained that he healed people to demonstrate his authority to forgive sin. His followers couldn't see forgiveness of sins, so he used healing which people could see.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap