Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayer Requests for TonyT

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
    I know that my Aunt is not going to make it and is currently in the hospital now. I knew that she belonged to a church in the past and I talked to my mom about them sending a chaplain to her but ultimately that is not up to me I guess. Please pray for the salvation of my Aunt, her name is Barbara.
    Chap. Bell

"The LORD that healeth thee." I pray for his Aunt now, asking you to move in her favor. Lord God, touch Her with Thou healing hands, and with Her faith let it be done now. I give You all the glory, in Jesus name. Amen

GOD BLESS,

Comment

I am also worried about screwing up my prayers and I am worried that I will commit an unpardonable sin, please pray against all of that evil stuff ever happening in my life.
      Chap. Bell

First, I must address your two question, before I pray for you.

(A). You are worried about blundering your prayers. "Do not lose heart," a born again Christian can not blunder his prayers, because the Holy Spirit oversee a believer prayer.
      Paul said, "likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." Rom. 8:26

(B). You are worried about committing the unpardonable sin. Again, "do not lose heart," a born again Christian cannot commit the unpardonable sin. Born again mean the Holy Spirit live in us. Therefore, how can you sin against Him (Holy Spirit). Only unsaved people can commit this sin. Finally, the unpardonable sin, and Grace cannot coexist at the same time in this world.

Our Creator, I pray for him that he my become stronger in You. Let him know, You are in control of all things, and all evils must bow down to Your will. God please bind evil in his life, and I will make known Thou name among men. I pray in Jesus name. Amen

GOD BLESS,

Comment

I am worried that I will sin against God because I am not happy with the race he created me to be. I am worried that I will curse against God or commit blasphemy. Please pray that all of these evil things never happen.

Comment

While you are praying to God seeking reconciliation with who He created you to be you must also identify why you feel He somehow owes you something in regard to creating you as a specific race. God owes you nothing, yet has blessed you with everything you currently, and will eventually, have.

Instead of being concerned with sinning against God about who He made you to be, I would suggest looking for ways to embrace His blessings and finding ways to use them to bless others.

Comment

Please pray that I never sin against God and that I never go against one of His' testimonies. I have fear that this will happen because I struggle with it in my thoughts. Please pray this not just for me, but for all human beings including me.

Comment

When you confessed Jesus as Savior He erased your sin. If you "go against" His testimonies, repent (1 John 1:9) and rest in Him.

Comment

I am worried that I will sin against God because I am not happy with the race he created me to be. I am worried that I will curse against God or commit blasphemy. Please pray that all of these evil things never happen.
                Red, white, black and yellow (and everything in between), we are ALL part of the same race Tony, the race that Jesus loved and died for. Be exceedingly glad and thankful that you are counted among us (I know that I am, as a blessed race we humans surely are, yes ).

Yours and His,
                David

Philippians 4
                6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
                7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
                8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

Matthew 5
                16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
                12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
                1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

James 1
                19 Let everyone be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger;
                20 for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.

1 Peter 3
                15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.

Comment

The colors of all are beautiful in His sight.

Comment

I am really scared that I will start whispering or saying evil things. Please pray that this never happens in my life and please pray that it never happens in anyone else's either.

Comment

What we say is a product of what fills our mind. The best way to avoid saying evil things is to fill our minds with the Word of God.
                      Clyde Herrin's Blog

Comment

Please pray that I never react in a way that is sinful towards God. Even if I am being chewed out by someone or even if I am arguing with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                          What we say is a product of what fills our mind. The best way to avoid saying evil things is to fill our minds with the Word of God.
                          It is a good thing to do.

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Please pray that I only Worship the Lord Jesus and no one else. I have temptations to worship someone or something who I am not supposed to. Please pray that what I just mentioned NEVER happens.

Comment

Please pray for me to avoid anything and everything that is satanic and evil. Also please pray that I stay away from homosexuality and never lead any human being astray from the One True God.

EDIT: Also please pray that I never say any idle words. Thank You.
                                Last edited by TonyT; 09-13-2017, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Articles - News - SiteMap