Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Really Need Prayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Need Prayer

Hi, all. I'm very sick, had a relapse this evening, and struggling through...A LOT. I don't have the energy to drag it all out here now, but it's extreme. And I think the devil is trying to foil my very recent re-conversion. He doesn't want to let me go, but God has promised that HE won't let me go.

I just want to turn back to Him and fully give my life over to Him. Please pray for me. I really need it. I'm beset with temptations right now. I need to stay true to the path God is showing me, but I feel so very weak, and faltering with each day. I'm physically weak, and uncomfortable, and it's hard to even concentrate. And I find myself continually avoiding reading the Bible, prayer...

Anyway, I don't know what else to write for now. Not at my best. Thanks. God bless.

I will pray that God will enable you to follow him and will protect you against the devil's attacks. The devil is powerful and we can't fight him in our own strength but we will always beat him if we trust God. James 4:7 says, "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." Submission to God is always the key to victory over the devil.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Originally posted by Daughter of God View Post
      Hi, all. I'm very sick, had a relapse this evening, and struggling through...A LOT. I don't have the energy to drag it all out here now, but it's extreme. And I think the devil is trying to foil my very recent re-conversion. He doesn't want to let me go, but God has promised that HE won't let me go.

I just want to turn back to Him and fully give my life over to Him. Please pray for me. I really need it. I'm beset with temptations right now. I need to stay true to the path God is showing me, but I feel so very weak, and faltering with each day. I'm physically weak, and uncomfortable, and it's hard to even concentrate. And I find myself continually avoiding reading the Bible, prayer...

Anyway, I don't know what else to write for now. Not at my best. Thanks. God bless.
      The Lord know those who love and fear Him. None will be able to take you from His hand. Jesus said I will never leave you of forsake you

You are never alone, He has promised, Nothing has overcome us this not common to man.

Praying for you God bless
      Comment>

Originally posted by Daughter of God View Post

Done.

God Bless!
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap