Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Dad heart procedure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dad heart procedure

Hi. My dad is having a heart procedure done tomorrow and I would like to request prayer for him that all goes well for him and all of us anxious family members. Thank you.

I'm praying Carolina.

And welcome to Christforums.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

I will pray for your father that God bless him with good health and happy life. Parents are the great blessing of God for us and we should respect them. I don't have my parent alive so I know the importance of parents. I wish that your family stay happy forever.
      Comment>

Praying!
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

I will pray for your father and for your whole family. I wish you all stay together forever. Health is biggest blessing of the God. I request all of you to pray for his father. I wish that your father's heart disease would cure soon.
          Comment>

Praying for your father's health, and that you all remember, God is ever present with you.
            Comment>

Thanks for the prayers, I think everything went good for today's appointment. Hopefully future appointments will go well also.
              Comment>

Thank you for the update Carolina.

We'll keep him in our prayers!

God bless,
                William
                Comment>

Update: my dad is having another heart procedure tomorrow (Monday 7/24). Everything has gone relatively smoothly so far so hopefully it will all continue to go well. Thanks for the continued prayer!
                  Comment>

Continuing to pray!
                    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
                    Comment>

Praying. Keep us posted on his status!

God bless,
                      William
                      Comment>

I will keep praying for him.
                        Clyde Herrin's Blog
                        Comment>

Originally posted by carolina
                          Update: my dad is having another heart procedure tomorrow (Monday 7/24). Everything has gone relatively smoothly so far so hopefully it will all continue to go well. Thanks for the continued prayer!
                          Good attitude. Prayers coming your way :)
                          Comment>
                          Working...
                          X
                          Articles - News - SiteMap