Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Dad heart procedure

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dad heart procedure

Hi. My dad is having a heart procedure done tomorrow and I would like to request prayer for him that all goes well for him and all of us anxious family members. Thank you.

I'm praying Carolina.

And welcome to Christforums.

God bless,
    William

Comment

I will pray for your father that God bless him with good health and happy life. Parents are the great blessing of God for us and we should respect them. I don't have my parent alive so I know the importance of parents. I wish that your family stay happy forever.

Comment

Praying!
        Matthew 5
        16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
        12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
        1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

James 1
        19 Let everyone be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger;
        20 for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.

1 Peter 3
        15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.

Comment

I will pray for your father and for your whole family. I wish you all stay together forever. Health is biggest blessing of the God. I request all of you to pray for his father. I wish that your father's heart disease would cure soon.

Comment

Praying for your father's health, and that you all remember, God is ever present with you.

Comment

Thanks for the prayers, I think everything went good for today's appointment. Hopefully future appointments will go well also.

Comment

Thank you for the update Carolina.

We'll keep him in our prayers!

God bless,
                William

Comment

Update: my dad is having another heart procedure tomorrow (Monday 7/24). Everything has gone relatively smoothly so far so hopefully it will all continue to go well. Thanks for the continued prayer!

Comment

Continuing to pray!
                    Matthew 5
                    16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
                    12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
                    1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

James 1
                    19 Let everyone be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger;
                    20 for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.

1 Peter 3
                    15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.

Comment

Praying. Keep us posted on his status!

God bless,
                      William

Comment

I will keep praying for him.
                        Clyde Herrin's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by carolina
                          Update: my dad is having another heart procedure tomorrow (Monday 7/24). Everything has gone relatively smoothly so far so hopefully it will all continue to go well. Thanks for the continued prayer!
                          Good attitude. Prayers coming your way :)

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          Articles - News - SiteMap