Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

A prayer for the UK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A prayer for the UK?

Less than one year ago we were in the run up to Brexit, which was followed by the fall of the Prime Minister, and the Chilcott enquiry which condemned past ones for an illegal war. Now we've had three terrorist attacks in quick succession aimed at derailing the election, which is tomorrow.

Please can I ask for prayers for a settled outcome and undivided government? With all the instability we need a government which can make decisions, but even our main parties have major internal splits.

I will pray that God will give you leaders who are able to cope with the problems you are facing.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

I will pray to God to fulfill your wish if it is beneficial for everyone rather than for a single group of people. I will pray to God that fair and nice people should be running the country in this way that no one would have any problem with those decisions.
      Comment>

God bless everyone by showing them the right path. We should not think individualy. It is important to apply the rules that are good for everyone. It is not good to solve a problem and creating another. Obiviously i would pray for this so everything will happen with peace.
        Comment>

Originally posted by jahanzeb ali qureshi View Post
          I will pray to God to fulfill your wish if it is beneficial for everyone rather than for a single group of people. I will pray to God that fair and nice people should be running the country in this way that no one would have any problem with those decisions.
          Well, since a women was knifed this morning by a group that screamed slogans affiliated with the attacks, and the police just blew up two vehicles outside the US embassy in London, I don't think we're going to have a fair or nice election. All over by Friday morning, though. Hopefully without any more casualties.

Comment>

I will pray to God that the people will find in in their hearts to be more tolerant and compassionate. However, this prayer should not be exclusive to your country and government but for the world all over. There has been this escalation of wicked and heartless actions by people in many countries around the world and it's like an epidemic which seems to be spreading from country to country.
            Comment>

I will pray for the peace and love in the heart of people for each other. This prayer is for the whole world as it is the global village. We all should believe in one thing and that is humanity. We all are same and there is nothing to be superior other than the character. A good person is a good human being first.
              Comment>

Lots of people have been praying for the election taking place in England.

Unfortunately, politics is a dirty business.

We in the U.S. have seen that also.

Lots of problems every where with no easy answers.

Continue praying for leadership.
                Comment>

I pray that God use those in authority to govern the people right and let their be stability in the country. Any agent working against the peace of the land may they be exposed and rendered useless. Let peace reign in UK and every other part of the world in Jesus name, Amen.
                  Comment>

There was a time when England was for all intents and purposes a Christian nation. Since the UK abandoned Christianity, the clergy became apostates, and the British embraced every kind of paganism, the UK has gone downhill. And it is becoming increasingly evident that Muslims are taking control of the government and key areas of society. So the only prayer that can be offered for the UK is that they all will come to repentance. Chances are that it is already too late and that judgment will come soon.
                    Comment>

It's only too late when a person dies or Christ returns. A country is made up of individuals -- and the Gospel is spread one person at a time. A lot of people might 'go forward' after a large church meeting, but no one is saved as part of a Group. They are individual people accepting Christ.
                      Comment>

UK has been targeted repeatedly these past few months which is frightening and scary, i pray that God stands beside everyone that was injured or lost someone and guide them to safety.
                        Comment>

Originally posted by Zero View Post
                          UK has been targeted repeatedly these past few months which is frightening and scary, i pray that God stands beside everyone that was injured or lost someone and guide them to safety.
                          Yes, it Has been. And in the U.S. , too. Not as severe, though.

Maybe making us more aware of our mortality. Do we turn TO God or Away from Him.
                          Comment>

Originally posted by Lucas View Post
                            There was a time when England was for all intents and purposes a Christian nation. Since the UK abandoned Christianity, the clergy became apostates, and the British embraced every kind of paganism, the UK has gone downhill. And it is becoming increasingly evident that Muslims are taking control of the government and key areas of society. So the only prayer that can be offered for the UK is that they all will come to repentance. Chances are that it is already too late and that judgment will come soon.
                            I think you are paying too much attention to the media. If you listen to the mainstream media, the Tories are all evil and everyone hates them, liberalism is top, everyone apart from a few outliers wants into Europe etc. And yet we have a Tory government who are the single largest party, the debates over liberal views are ongoing, and the Brexit referendum was won by Leave. The reporting is completely out of touch.

There's a total cultural divide between the major cities and the rural rest of the country, who's views are not getting heard or aired because they don't fit the desired narrative. The situation isn't as one-sided as you think, but the other side's views never get represented or viewed positively.

A prayer for truth to come out would be much appreciated.
                            Comment>

Sounds a lot like the U.S. Yes, we Do need to pray for truthfulness. Honesty starts in the home -- the individual -- adults teaching our kids -- 'thou shalt not bear false witness' / thou shalt not lie' --- we are to love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul and mind. And our neighbor has ourselves."
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap