Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Seeking Employment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Employment

A full-time mom for 31 years. Now seeking employment. My two-paged cover letter and resume has been sitting, here, at home since I composed it six months ago.

Please pray that my application finds favor with the interviewers. It's a cleaning job on weekends, or after school hours at a food court in a shopping center.

Thank you.

Last edited by PsalmOneCares; 05-08-2017, 04:51 AM.

I will definitely pray for you. I know how it feels like to resume work after so many years. My sister-in-law started working after 22 years of being a full-time mom. She is a pre-school teacher. If God wishes, you will definitely get the job.
    Comment>

Originally posted by anupamas2 View Post
      I will definitely pray for you. I know how it feels like to resume work after so many years. My sister-in-law started working after 22 years of being a full-time mom. She is a pre-school teacher. If God wishes, you will definitely get the job.
      Thank you very much. Weekends are the best times for me while I continue homeschooling 2 more children still at home on weekdays. Thank you, anupamas2 .
      Comment>

I will pray that God will help you find a job.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
          I will pray that God will help you find a job.
          Thank you, @theophilous.
          Comment>

Praying for you.

Be encouraged. My 55 y.o. friend just got a great job, which is pretty neat, considering she didn't have relevant experience and has spent the majority of the last 30 years parenting.
            Comment>

May Almighty God help you to secure this job you are looking for and let this job serve as a springboard to greater opportunities in your life.
              Instead of true Christians to suffer looking for jobs let the wicked unbelieving men occupying the jobs be sacked and let Christians take over the jobs.
              Comment>

Originally posted by tony View Post
                May Almighty God help you to secure this job you are looking for and let this job serve as a springboard to greater opportunities in your life.
                Instead of true Christians to suffer looking for jobs let the wicked unbelieving men occupying the jobs be sacked and let Christians take over the jobs.
                Thank you. :-D ;) But it's funny about the sacking bit. :-D
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap