Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

prayer for healing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prayer for healing

Hello. I'm from Poland. For 6 years i'm struggling with acne. now it's better but still i have so much scars on my face. I know that our appearance it's not the most important thing. but it's nice to look at the miirror and love what you see. now i'm not confident. i don't know how to love myself. only what i can see are acne scars. i really need a miracle in my life. i really want to see beautiful skin, i really want to love myself and the way that i look. please, pray for me. i really need this. praise and glory for God :)

Praying for you.
    Comment>

Hi Marysia, first off, WELCOME TO CF :)

Praying for you too!

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
      Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
      Comment>

Praying for you Marysia,

Question, have you looked into Acutane? I was one of the test patients for the clinical trials while in the military. I had really bad acne, but after one treatment six months later my acne was gone. You may want to inquire on Acutane.

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
          Praying for you Marysia,

Question, have you looked into Acutane? I was one of the test patients for the clinical trials while in the military. I had really bad acne, but after one treatment six months later my acne was gone. You may want to inquire on Acutane.
          God bless,
          First i want to thank you so much. In Poland we don't have acutane. And i can't take such a strong medicine because my body is not strong enought. But thank you for the idea:)
          Comment>

Baby girl,how are you today.Am sorry about the acne problem you have,I understand you age is tender and you want to look good.I did too then,and even now i always want to look good.I had acne too and the black spots were visible.I think this in most cases is related to age.A little makeup usually does the trick as a prompt measure.the spots tend to disappear with time.There is a product called Bio oil that you could try.its very mild on your skin.I hope it works for you.thanks and be confident in yourself.
            Comment>

Originally posted by eden View Post
              Baby girl,how are you today.Am sorry about the acne problem you have,I understand you age is tender and you want to look good.I did too then,and even now i always want to look good.I had acne too and the black spots were visible.I think this in most cases is related to age.A little makeup usually does the trick as a prompt measure.the spots tend to disappear with time.There is a product called Bio oil that you could try.its very mild on your skin.I hope it works for you.thanks and be confident in yourself.
              Thank you so much:) now i feel a lot better. And thank you for the recomendation. I' m going to try to find this bio oil. Thank you so much :)
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap