Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Guidance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guidance

Thanks for praying for me. Please come in agreement as I ask for God to give me direction, wisdom, strength and certainty that I am walking on the right path that leads to his plan for my life. Right now, on a personal level, I am unsure of much in my life. My faith in Christ and his goodness is strong but my flesh is weak and my vision is unclear. I believe strongly in prayer, God can do anything! God bless you.

May God be with you as you journey through your life and may He be in all your decisions.
    Comment>

Originally posted by anupamas2 View Post
      May God be with you as you journey through your life and may He be in all your decisions.
      Thank you brother, and you as well!
      Comment>

Hello there, I say, and blessings! I just saw this post. I will add myself to praying for you. May God do His will in you. May you know it!
        Comment>

Originally posted by efrainsilva1 View Post
          Hello there, I say, and blessings! I just saw this post. I will add myself to praying for you. May God do His will in you. May you know it!

Thank you and welcome to the forums, I appreciate your prayers.
          Comment>

I will keep you i my prayers
            Comment>

Thank you Meg
              Comment>

See to it that you don't accept defeat. In the book of 1 Timothy the bible tells us that we have been given a spirit of power, love and sound mind. Don't say you are unsure about your life because seeking God is a purpose and if you do it faithfully you will never lack anything.
                Comment>

ptahm22 welcome to Christ Forums and thank you brother, you are right.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap