Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Italy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italy

As I have been doing I would ask to please keep the areas affected by the recent 6.2 magnitude earthquake in Italy in your prayers. Sadly there are many people who have been affected by this natural disaster. It has been a few days since the earthquake has hit and the chance of any survivors still being trapped in the rubble alive is dwindling. Please keep anyone that may be trapped and all the people who lost their life and their families in your prayers. Thanks, God bless.

Praying!
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

This is certainly some sad news and the last I heard the death toll was over 300, which is terrible to hear. It does sound like the community is coming together and providing support, but there is only so much that can be done and there is certainly much work ahead. They are all certainly in my prayers, and I hope that the road to recovery can begin soon. I will definitely stay tuned and pray for the best. Thanks for sharing and God Bless.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap