Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayers for disabled cancer patient who was slammed to the ground by airport security

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for disabled cancer patient who was slammed to the ground by airport security

Reading about this breaks my heart

"A disabled teenage cancer patient was injured by TSA agents in a violent arrest at Memphis International Airport, a new lawsuit alleges.

Hannah Cohen, then 18, partially blind, deaf and paralyzed by a brain tumor, wasallegedly thrown to the ground, hitting her head, then arrested by the TSA and airport police after setting off the metal detector in the airport last year, the lawsuit states"

My thoughts and prayers for this beautiful woman and her family and friends
    source: Link

Oh boy, this is the first I am hearing of this, but I am not really looking forward to seeing any video or anything if that is what is going around the news. What a sad story, and what is even more sad it is that these things seem to happen a lot more than they should or than we would like to think. Just the other day we had the deaf man who was shot to death by police because he probably did not hear the sirens. It is so sad, and I hope whatever good can come from it does and the families recover, but still terrible sad. She is certainly in my prayers.
    Comment>

Originally posted by rz3300 View Post
      Oh boy, this is the first I am hearing of this, but I am not really looking forward to seeing any video or anything if that is what is going around the news. What a sad story, and what is even more sad it is that these things seem to happen a lot more than they should or than we would like to think. Just the other day we had the deaf man who was shot to death by police because he probably did not hear the sirens. It is so sad, and I hope whatever good can come from it does and the families recover, but still terrible sad. She is certainly in my prayers.
      Thank you, it is very heartbreaking and sad :(
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap