Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayers for Ian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Ian

Please pray for my friend's brother, who lost the fight against Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma four days ago, at the young age of 23. He was a beautiful soul, so full of life and love. He was loved by all - friends, relatives, family members. His siblings adored him. He was always so cheerful and playful. His sister is heartbroken right now. His parents are struggling with the situation. Prayers will be greatly appreciated.

I will pray for him. May Lord give his family strength, love and faith and make them and reveal them what he wants from them. In Jesus' name we agree and pray for him and his loved ones and his family. Amen By Jesus' mighty name, Lord let your will be done. Amen.
    Comment>

May the good Lord give the family the strength and comfort that they need.
      Comment>

Thank you. Your prayers are much appreciated. At a time like this, it's really all one can hold on to. The whole family is trying their very best to be strong, but it's an uphill battle. May God bless us all.
        Comment>

I will pray that God gives this family peace and everything that they need at this time. Life is we know it is very short.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap