Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayers for Addy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Addy

There is a little girl I know, she is around 4, and has been suffering with cancer for a few years now. Its my understanding that she was doing really well recently, however her family found out that her cancer was back, and they had some tough decisions to make. She will be having a bone marrow transplant next week. making it through the procedure isn't even the best odds, if she does make it through the procedure the chance that the cancer will come back is huge as well. If I remember correctly she has a 10 % success possibility. Its a very long recovery. The family are believers and have put their faith in God. My heart sure aches for the whole family, and we are all praying for a miracle.
    Thanks for your prayers

Lord I come to You today to present Addy to You. This sickness that is upon her is very sad to all who know and love her. I know that in times like this her parents are in despair. Please keep them strong in You so that they can be a comfort to this dear little child. Please keep Addy from being scared of what is happening all around her. I ask Your mercy so that pain would be minimal or nonexistence. Bestow Your grace and peace to all who love Addy. I pray this in Jesus name, Amen
    Comment>

I will remember addy Flonyash. It is so sad when people are suffering from sickness and disease. It is just one of the ways you can get the peace and solace you may be looking for. It is always hard to see someone you love or care about suffering. It is a really hard thing to deal with, and to have as part of your life.
      Comment>

I will surely make her a part of my prayers.:) It's just so sad since I personally know a little girl named Addy as well, she's full of energy and very charming. I can only imagine that without this disease, your Addy might be as energetic and charming as her. I am hoping for a miracle for this little girl and praying that she have the courage and strength to continue on with the transplant. It's saddening to read stories of little kids battling with cancer, it takes away their innocence and happiness, especially when in treatment. They go through so much pain for their young ages.

Lord, please guide Addy and her family in this difficult time. Give them all the strength that they need to get through this. Bless this little girl and her little heart, provide her with the courage to be strong despite the circumstances. We leave her condition upon You. But we will be with her on this fight and hope that one day, she becomes a well and healthy kid as well. Amen.
        Comment>

Nice, flonyash. In Jesus' name I pray for Addy. One of God's precious little ones.
          Comment>

Seek first the kingdom of God and everything good(healing, love, good qualities,etc.) will be added to you. I right now by putting my faith in our Lord Jesus Christ proclaim that all our sins are washed in him and by his blood Addy's sins are washed. In him, Addy is free and will receive healing from the Almighty, the crater of earth and heavens.I know all of the believers here agree for her to be healed. In Jesus's holy, precious and awesome name. Amen. Thank you Lord for healing her.
            Comment>

Seek first the kingdom of God and everything good(healing, love, good qualities,etc.) will be added to you. I right now by putting my faith in our Lord Jesus Christ proclaim that all our sins are washed in him and by his blood Addy's sins are washed. In him, Addy is free and will receive healing from the Almighty, the crater of earth and heavens.I know all of the believers here agree for her to be healed. In Jesus's holy, precious and awesome name. Amen. Thank you Lord for healing her from her cancer.
              Comment>

I pray for Addy's complete recovery. May she receive healing and comfort, and may she continue to have strength and will to hold on. She is so young, with plenty of dreams and hopes to fulfill. I pray that she'll have many more years in front of her. I pray for the family as well, who I'm sure are struggling just as much, for there is nothing more painful than seeing the one you love suffer.
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap