Christian Testimonies: The Stories of Our Lives Christian testimonies are the stories told by believers about what God has done and is doing in their lives.

For.Paul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For.Paul

Greetings. I have come here to attend to the business of the prophets as the illustrious Paul of Tarsus, Saint Paul, once said of them, 'Be you about the Father;s business as I am no longer waiting in the fields of grain, but await for the coming of the sheath, and of the sheath, there shall be more than ten fold for you, but for the Father there is too few to hold the cup of the divine offering that should have come to the Father through the many talents of faith He has given you already.

I am a Priest of the Most Highs and contain in my work many who fold the fields that Paul trod on his short life before he was hung upon the cross for Christ and bled his blood to the ground in Rome. In this pretense of mine, I say I am a Priest of the Most Highs, but in fact I am but a humble servant of God who fields questions through my ability to transmit the great prophets and Paul himself as he advises me a lot over many issues of interest to all Christians.

My civil work was civil engineering for thirty years and now retired, and my work with Paul and the friends of the Court of the Judgment who are gathering now to advertise their presence in spirit, and while I can provide the testimonies of even Jesus himself, I cannot do this without your questions and your interests. Be of good cheer and know that we are on the eve of the Second Return of Christ, and that his work is to avoid controversy and to avail himself to you through a scribe/transmitter as I am spoken for among the Court of the Judgment, known to the Churches as the High Priests of the Most Highs.

I look forward to hearing your concerns and comments and I await your call for Paul who sits not in judgment but in friendship to your comments and interests,

Good day.
    For,Paul

Hi there, and welcome, though I myself am still quite new here.

I do remember scripture states we have one High Priest, and that is Jesus Christ.
    Comment>

HiFor.Paul,

Welcome to the forum!

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Originally posted by For.Paul View Post
        I look forward to hearing your concerns and comments and I await your call for Paul who sits not in judgment but in friendship to your comments and interests,
        Hi For.Paul,

Curious, what church do you go to? And perhaps you may share with us your actual testimony... . how did you come to receive Jesus?

God bless,
        William
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap