Christian Testimonies: The Stories of Our Lives Christian testimonies are the stories told by believers about what God has done and is doing in their lives.

Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

My name is Dave and have been a Christian since 1996. It is been quite a journey, began as a pre-trib premillenialist to partial preterist amillennialist to full preterist aka covenant eschatology (fulfilled covenant) as my knowledge of the Bible grew.

My favorite teachers are Don K Preston, William Bell, and David B Curtis. The Bible provides its own answers and examples whereas we need to be careful what we read INTO the Bible.

In Christ,

​Dave C.

It is my prayer we will all enjoy civil and level-headed discussions and debate.

Welcome Dave, From what i have read these folks seem to be open to discussion as long as it is respectful, to Scripture and the site...
    Comment>

Welcome to Christ Forums Dave
      Comment>

Hello and welcome Dave C.
        Comment>

Thank you for the warm greeting and welcome! :)
          Comment>

Welcome Dave!

God bless,
            William
            Comment>

Thank you, and God bless!
              Comment>

Welcome Dave, I too had been looking for such a forum and I thank God for being here. I hope to share and grow spiritually.
                Comment>

Originally posted by ptahm22 View Post
                  Welcome Dave, I too had been looking for such a forum and I thank God for being here. I hope to share and grow spiritually.
                  Welcome aboard, and may God bless you!
                  Comment>

Originally posted by Parousia70 View Post
                    My name is Dave and have been a Christian since 1996. It is been quite a journey, began as a pre-trib premillenialist to partial preterist amillennialist to full preterist aka covenant eschatology (fulfilled covenant) as my knowledge of the Bible grew.

My favorite teachers are Don K Preston, William Bell, and David B Curtis. The Bible provides its own answers and examples whereas we need to be careful what we read INTO the Bible.

In Christ,

​Dave C.

It is my prayer we will all enjoy civil and level-headed discussions and debate.

Dave welcome! I have never been in such a kind, civil level headed, open to respectful forum as right here! Enjoy and above all keep John 13:34 & 35 in your minds eye.

justme
                    Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
                      Welcome Dave!

God bless,
                      William

William, just a thank you for the great experience I am having here. I am so pleased with the kind respectful responses by you admin's. Its a joy to be here. Thanks to all!

justme
                      Comment>
                      Working...
                      X
                      Articles - News - SiteMap