Christian Testimonies: The Stories of Our Lives Christian testimonies are the stories told by believers about what God has done and is doing in their lives.

God does perform Miracles!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God does perform Miracles!

I become more and more certain that no matter what medicine or my family, or others may say, God granted me a miracle. There is just no other way I could have survived my ordeal and continued.

FIRST AND FOREMOST PRAISE GOD.
    Cancer what a horrible word, and one I have feared all my life. When it was spoken by the Dr. I was in shock, me no way, I never get sick. First was denial, then we'll post a couple surgeries on my tongue, not so bad. I guess I did not get God's warning or realize Satan had me, I just kept on going.

Let take a moment to tell you I was NOT a nice person from a Christian perspective, we'll from any perspective. Jealous, back stabbing, two faced, lying corporate person that I was, I had done some pretty cruel, nasty things in my past, and my youth was let's say horrific. Ok enough about the past, fast forward to 2010.

Tongue Cancer, who gets tongue cancer, I don't smoke, I font chew, I don't drink. Why me, hmmm. Three surgeries and it looked like I was clear. NOPE, just did not get the warning, I kept on being me.

Bang, I get a small growth on my neck, nothing huge, but it's cancer and it's the worst kind. Squamous Cell Cancer and rapidly spreading. So underwent a 4 hour radical neck resection, loosing Judgler vein, +26 lymph nodes, praise God they got it all. Back to work and back to old corporate ways.

BANG, a tumor grows right during 38 radiation therapy and chemo, how it's unheard of, they cannot figure my cancer out, they have never seen this before. AND, I have 6 MONTHS TO LIVE. Go h ok me, put home in order and prepare to die.

AGAIN God stepped in, let's experiment do Gamma Radiation surgery, experimental 12 times with chemo. WOW cancer free and it is a Boniface miracle all. There was no medical history for it, they cannot explain it

AND when your Chemo Oncogist says to Praise God, and agrees it was a mira v le you better believe and change.

So, Praise God, I believe and I am changed by the blood of Christ, God and the Holy Spirit.

NOT perfect but working on it, and sharing this experience.

What an amazing testimony !
    That is great news that you were healed from the cancer, and even greater news that you have turned your life around and are now living for (and with) God in your heart.
    Sometimes, we don't listen, and then it seems like God has to just take us and shake our lives up until we do pay attention.
    There have been times in my life when I have no explanation except to give God all of the credit and the glory for what happened.
    One major time was when I was in a car accident.
    I was driving home on the I-5 freeway near Seattle with my ex-husband. We were in a little 1987 Yugo, which is somewhat like a VW Rabbit as far as size and durability. We were rear ended by a drunk driver in a 3/4 ton pickup truck who was doing over 100mph when he hit us, and pushed my little car down over a steep bank.
    We rolled twice, once end over end, and landed upside down at the bottom of the gully with the pickup truck on top of the car. I was sure that it was the end of my life and God was calling me home that night.
    However, when everything stopped crashing, and I tried to move, I didn't feel like anything was broke.
    Truck drivers who had seen the accident came down the bank and pulled both myself and my ex-husband out of the car, and we both walked up the hill. We didn't even need to go to the hospital; but the car was totally crushed. When my daughter took us to see what could be salvaged from inside of the car the next morning, she took one look and started crying because she knew how close she had come to losing both of her parents.
    I had no idea why God didn't put me out on that highway 10 minutes earlier or later, because we would have missed that drunk driver altogether; but I did know that without the hand of God intervening, both of us should have died in that accident that night .
    Comment>

Praise the lord !!
      Comment>

Be.liever, God wants you! what has he told you to do now? You don' endure this and live without a purpose. Sometimes its to prepare you for something special, or maybe to just be a witness, or even sharing with others who are suffering how God was with you.

I too had cancer and was treated with radiation, 38 treatments and thought I would die, very painful experience that was in 2003. Now my cancer has returned and I chose to wait and see how fast it grows. On top of that I have a genetic blood clotting disorder called Factor 5 Lieden. I have had clots in my lungs so much so they were impacted where no one understood how I could breathe. I was sent home to make arrangements for my funeral which we did. 30 days later the clots were gone. The doctors were stunned and gave me the actual cat scans and reports because they said no ne will believe you. All I asked my church to do was pray I would be in the center of Gods will.

I honestly have known what suffering is. I live with it every day. I believe Romans 8;29 is the reason I am alive to share with others that we suffer to become more Christ like.
        Comment>

God surely does perform miracles, he sent Jesus Christ to take our infirmities and sickness. All we need is to receive and have faith through acting on God's word. 2 Corinthians 4:8 We may be hard pressed but we are not crushed, perplexed but not in despair, persecuted but not forsaken,struck down but not destroyed. No matter what you are going through know that Jesus Christ is there for you.
          Comment>

Originally posted by ptahm22 View Post
            God surely does perform miracles, he sent Jesus Christ to take our infirmities and sickness. All we need is to receive and have faith through acting on God's word. 2 Corinthians 4:8 We may be hard pressed but we are not crushed, perplexed but not in despair, persecuted but not forsaken,struck down but not destroyed. No matter what you are going through know that Jesus Christ is there for you.
            I believe according to Romans 8:29 we are being conformed to Jesus Christ likeness when we suffer. It took me a long time to find the reason for suffering and i found it in this verse.

I have been abused by some well meaning Word of faith people that told me it was my lack of faith that I suffer so much. I try to be polite, but now after nearly 50 years of suffering I will not longer accept those ignorant statements without them getting educated about the truth I know.

justme

Comment>

Wow~ Quite the miracle!
              Comment>

It is good to know that you have regained your health back and thank god for that. From what you have said I can see you are a fighter and you never gave up. Humans tend to make mistakes and it is all a part of the learning process in life. Let go of the past and see your goodness that you have changed. Good luck with your life my friend. :)
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap