Non-Christians suffer because God is justly dealing with sin. ... in Genesis 3; women will suffer in childbirth, and men will struggle in work all the ...

Former 'Satanic Drag Queen' Finds Love in Jesus, Hatred From Gay Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former 'Satanic Drag Queen' Finds Love in Jesus, Hatred From Gay Community

Click image for larger version

Name:	former-satanic-drag-queen-trace-mcnutt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	7187
    Trace McNutt, former self-described "Satanic Drag Queen," will receive an award for courage at the first Ex-Gay Awareness dinner and reception in Washington, D.C.

A former self-described "satanic drag queen," who has accepted Jesus and found love in the church, will receive an award for courage at the first Ex-Gay Awareness dinner and reception that will be held later this month in Washington, D.C.

On Sept. 30, Voice of the Voiceless, a nonprofit organization that aims to defend the rights of former homosexuals, and individuals with unwanted same-sex attraction and their families, will present Trace McNutt with its first-ever courage award for former homosexuals.

During an interview with The Christian Post on Tuesday, McNutt described in detail the extremes he went to to find acceptance among his peers, his family and later, the gay community.
    Speaking candidly, McNutt described getting hit by bricks and two-by-fours as a child. In one particular altercation, he said that boys had urinated on the clothes he was wearing. The bullying, made worse by his parents' disapproval, drove him to seclude himself.

"I was obsessed with groups like KISS and Marilyn Manson," he recalled.

Eventually, McNutt discovered that he had same-sex attraction and entered the gay community. But the cruelty didn't stop there, he said. "If you're not perfect, if you don't have 8 percent body fat and look like Justin Timberlake, you're completely shunned in the gay community."

He continued, "The royalty and the rockstars in the gay community are the drag queens." So in order to get accepted, McNutt decided to enlist in their ranks, creating his alter ego, named Coma.

Dressing as a woman, he put on lipstick and eyeliner. But he also wore white contacts to make him seem more demonic. "I just wanted to be evil," he explained.

"I decided I was going to be a dark drag queen, a scary one, having sex with fake corpses onstage, ripping babies' heads out, mocking the name of Jesus Christ," he added.

At this point in his life, McNutt said he felt as though he had suddenly achieved spectacular success, because he was performing with celebrities all over the country. But even as a "rockstar in the gay community," unexpectedly, he was alone.

"No one was interested in me as Trace, and even as Coma, no one was really interested in me," he said. In his loneliness, he got addicted to cocaine, had sex "with up-to 20 people in one day," and attempted to commit suicide seven times.

McNutt had become a sex addict, a cocaine addict and infected with AIDS.

After the drag queen's last suicide attempt, a doctor discovered that he was HIV positive, had AIDS and was almost at the point of death from a rare form of cancer. After a particularly trying treatment, McNutt said he was healed and released.

"All my gay friends in the gay community who loved me as Coma, when I was going through hard times, no one was there – they couldn't care less," he recalled. During his recovery, he lived in a group home with HIV positive men and received disability benefits from the government.ADVERTISEMENTReceiving salvation through Jesus Christ

Feeling "the tug of Jesus," McNutt entered Calvary Chapel St. Petersburg in Pinellas Park, Fla., walking into a Sunday morning service "with pink lip gloss." The church welcomed him with open arms, and he finally began to form healthy relationships with men that carried no sexual tension.

He also told CP that along with the spiritual healing he received, he was physically healed and no longer has HIV or AIDS.

"They can't even find the virus, even in my blood," he explained. "I believe it's God's grace keeping me healthy, and modern medicine is also playing a role."

Backlash from the gay community

Having found a new life, McNutt said he considered himself done with the gay community, but the gay community wasn't done with him.

"I received death threats," he recalled. "One guy told me that he was going to put a bullet in my brain because I was a traitor to my people."

The former drag queen said that despite all the evil he's experienced, he still believes in the sovereignty of God.

He affirmed his belief that the Lord didn't cause all of these things to happen to him, but He permitted them, so that he could share "a testimony to give hope to people who are struggling with sexuality."

According to McNutt, Christians need to improve and advance their outreach to homosexuals, and make a concerted effort to share the Gospel with the gay community.

"The church has not done a good job of reaching out to the gay community at all," he charged, urging churches to start ministries geared toward loving gay people.

And although he continues to struggle with same-sex attraction, McNutt told CP that he has not undergone formal therapy to go from gay to straight, but receives counsel through pastors and mentors to help him heal the wounds that have lead to the development of his homosexual feelings.

"I believe the opposite of homosexuality isn't heterosexuality but holiness," he explained. "I no longer identify myself as a gay man. I am a child of God." - Christian Post

Wow. This is interesting and amazing.

We are living in an unprecedented time of history-making through the LGBT community. My church (a Southern Baptist church) is one of the loudest opposers of the LGBT agenda. In many ways, I don't like their approach to the subject at all. And I think many church-goers take on a similar stance that seems to stem from a place of righteousness, holier-than-thou-ness, and general ignorance.

I am completely content to admit that this is one area on Earth that I do not understand and I'm okay with not understanding it. I'm not even ready to admit that I believe homosexual feelings are a sin. I can't possibly understand what it feels like, but if someone were to tell me right now that my physical attraction to men was wrong, I'd have a hard time unwiring that from my hard drive, you know?

So anyway. Good for this dude. But I know this subject and debate is far from being solved on Earth. I think it is a personal matter that ultimately is going to be one of those things that lies in the heart of individual believers. Trying to convince people of what is right and wrong, in this context, to me, is futile.
    Comment>

It is known that some of the additives that are put in water, and even in some foods, can change our hormones, and this is part of what is making men more effeminate. Not all of the reason, of course, but at least it contributes to it.
      The laws against homosexuality were given by God --- for His people--- and not as something that was expected to be obeyed by the ungodly and the pagan religions. I think that when we condemn people for being gay, and they are not even Christians, we have missed an important point. The first thing they need, is just exactly what happened with Trace, he gave his heart to God, and then God changed his attitude towards his lifestyle.
      Just telling a gay person that they are going to hell is NOT going to draw them to Jesus in any way. And truthfully, even if they stopped being gay right that minute, they still would not be saved and going to Heaven.
      So just condemning the behavior is not the answer.
      Someone cared enough about Trace as a human being, created by God, that they shared with him that there was another way, a better way, and a way where he could have the love that he wanted to find before and could not find.
      I think that this needs to be the first step in helping people who are locked into this lifestyle.
      Comment>

I always liked the LCMS approach to homosexuality, which is to oppose the behaviour, but to respect the people who are engaged in it. We have been taught that some men and women have feelings for other men and women the way God has not designed. God has designed only men to have feelings for women and women to have feelings for men. But sometimes men have feelings for men, and women for women. This is contrary to the Bible and not to be approved of. At the same time, it is wrong to mistreat such persons, and wrong to make course jokes at their expense, or otherwise abuse them in any way. They must be treated with compassion and kindness, as all people must, for we are all sinners in one way or other.

It is understood that we must pray for them, as we would hope to be prayed for in our sins. But we must not let it be thought that we approve of such behaviour, either. That must be made clear, in actions, as well as words.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Diego View Post
          I always liked the LCMS approach to homosexuality, which is to oppose the behaviour, but to respect the people who are engaged in it. We have been taught that some men and women have feelings for other men and women the way God has not designed. God has designed only men to have feelings for women and women to have feelings for men. But sometimes men have feelings for men, and women for women. This is contrary to the Bible and not to be approved of. At the same time, it is wrong to mistreat such persons, and wrong to make course jokes at their expense, or otherwise abuse them in any way. They must be treated with compassion and kindness, as all people must, for we are all sinners in one way or other.

It is understood that we must pray for them, as we would hope to be prayed for in our sins. But we must not let it be thought that we approve of such behaviour, either. That must be made clear, in actions, as well as words.
          I agree with you that these people should not be mistreated but should be prayed for and guilded accordingly.
          However, I have a friend who is gay in nature; many a times he has confessed what a miserable life trying to live a normal life.
          My question to the society is; if a man was born with only feelings for other men and none for women. What is he suppose to do, live a life secrecy or just come out and admit his situation?
          Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
            But the cruelty didn't stop there, he said. "If you're not perfect, if you don't have 8 percent body fat and look like Justin Timberlake, you're completely shunned in the gay community."
            Playing the devil's advocate here, but that is simply not true. In fact, there is even a particular term to describe fat and hairy homosexuals - "bears". If you look at gay parades, you will see plenty of overweight gays and lesbians parading in skimpy outfits and exposing their curves. In fact, the fact acceptance movement is strongly linked with Tumblr, which is the online home of social justice warriors and the lgbt.

Either this guy mingled exclusively with elitist gays, or he is lying about the gay community shunning fat people.
            Comment>

Originally posted by adssolsn View Post

I agree with you that these people should not be mistreated but should be prayed for and guilded accordingly.
              However, I have a friend who is gay in nature; many a times he has confessed what a miserable life trying to live a normal life.
              My question to the society is; if a man was born with only feelings for other men and none for women. What is he suppose to do, live a life secrecy or just come out and admit his situation?
              Everyone is born with desires to do things that are contrary to God's will. We must choose whether to act on our desires or do what is right. Perhaps you should get your friend a copy of the book Washed and Waiting, by Wesley Hill. Hill experienced the same thing your friend does and because he was raised in a family that believed and practiced the Bible he chose to ignore his desires and obey God. You can read a description of his book here: Washed and Waiting: the story of a gay Christian -Christforums
              Clyde Herrin's Blog
              Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post

Everyone is born with desires to do things that are contrary to God's will. We must choose whether to act on our desires or do what is right. Perhaps you should get your friend a copy of the book Washed and Waiting, by Wesley Hill. Hill experienced the same thing your friend does and because he was raised in a family that believed and practiced the Bible he chose to ignore his desires and obey God. You can read a description of his book here: Washed and Waiting: the story of a gay Christian -Christforums
                Thanks for the recomedation, and yes I agree we all have some form of desire to commit sin.
                But let me remind you, being gay is not just a desire to have pleasure. It's a nature, it's not another habit you pick from your high school buddies. For some people yes, but some are born with feminine hormones and there's nothing much they can do about it.
                Comment>

Originally posted by adssolsn View Post
                  It's a nature, it's not another habit you pick from your high school buddies.
                  That was the case with the author of the book.
                  Clyde Herrin's Blog
                  Comment>

Wow. This is a very nice story and encouraging too. It is good to know that he has got rid of te diseases and health ailments and now doing well. For all of us at one time there will be a moment that our belief in god will get strong and we will have the utmost faith and get pure. This is what has happened to him and I hope is doing well now.
                    Comment>

I had heard about Trace McNutt before, and I am deeply touched by his testimony of redemption. I am also not surprised by his reports of the loneliness as a homosexual and all the trouble he found in that lifestyle. I had a close friend who was homosexual, and his experiences were similar. A lot of what he spoke of in those days was sickening and deeply disturbing.

I am seeing posts in this thread that seem to be defending homosexuality, and I find that troubling. First of all, there is a very serious and very genuine spiritual aspect to the deception that has gone unremarked so far. Frequently in the case of homosexuality, there are deceptions and lies at work that mislead the people trapped in that sort of thing that the "reparation therapy" efforts rarely address. I saw a stunning testimony by Sy Rogers on TV that I can only wish I could have recorded at the time, as it has been completely removed from You Tube. That is the one and only time I have ever seen a Christian speaker receive a standing ovation. Rogers spoke of how Jesus Christ showed him the line between sin and his innate personality and brought him to a place of peace with himself and with God. It was an amazing testimony.

I think that all too often people are afraid to give holiness a try, and not just in the aspect of homosexuality. People want Salvation, but tend to resist the demands of Sanctifiction, finding it too hard to trust in Christ, and I think also not understanding how to pray an issue through. The church usually doesn't teach that well either. If people would just pray honestly, give things time and give Jesus Christ a chance, I think they would experience what Mr McNutt, Sy Rogers, myself and my husband and so many other people with deeply profound testimonies are trying to explain. There is a deep and holy truth that really does set us free. It doesn't come easy, but it does work and it is very real.
                      Comment>

Originally posted by Lucian Hodoboc View Post
                        Either this guy mingled exclusively with elitist gays, or he is lying about the gay community shunning fat people.
                        You should of read the original unwatered down article which I had a problem posting. This guy was hospitalized for days (bruised and bleeding) after engaging in homosexual orgies.

God bless,
                        William
                        Comment>

Because of his weight?
                          Comment>

Originally posted by Lucian Hodoboc View Post
                            Because of his weight?
                            Referring to the social circle from which he was engaged. They definitely appeared to be an elitist "click" that partook of celebrity transexual/homosexual parties and group orgies.
                            Comment>

From the folks i know an old fat homosexual is more sidelined then a old fat hetero .. it is just part of the life style of sin
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap