We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hi a brief hello from me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi a brief hello from me

Hi my name is waterseeker! I am a pretty confused Christian at the moment, but more of that elsewhere. I am a female in her 40's who has a history of being a prodigal son. I am joining this forum to try and clarify what I believe or don't believe. Hi everyone:)

Hi WaterSeeker,

Happy you joined us. From day to day this is the place I come to for a cool cup of water. Perhaps you can tell us a little about yourself? How long since you received Jesus? Do you currently attend church? If so, are you denominational? Which one? Yada Yada Yada..

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Originally posted by waterseeker View Post
      . I am joining this forum to try and clarify what I believe or don't believe.
      Hello. That's an interesting goal.
      Comment>

Hi and thanks for the welcome. I juggle a full time job with a busy household, so I will post when I can. I am going to familiarise myself with the site, then, when I feel ready I will explain ^^^ where I am at.

to answer some questions, I am church of england (protestant) and I currently attend a church regularly (3 out of 4) sundays. I have been there for 9 years. Before that I was not attending church or anything remotely Christian for about 14 years!
        Comment>

Hi my name is waterseeker! I am a pretty confused Christian at the moment, but more of that elsewhere.
          Consider your situation a blessing. I was born and raised a Seventh-day Adventist and I remember often resenting being born in God’s “Remnant Church.” I envied those who discovered the truth after searching for it. I wished that I could have had their kind of exciting experience. And then I discovered the really true Christian faith. I am now a Confessing Millerite Adventist.

Comment>

Hi my name is waterseeker! I am a pretty confused Christian at the moment, but more of that elsewhere. I am a female in her 40's who has a history of being a prodigal son. I am joining this forum to try and clarify what I believe or don't believe. Hi everyone:)
            2 the Gal w\th' bucket; U can only B/A prodigy/daughter.That said; Greetings; B\Blessed & a big "Howdy !" from all th' buckeroos....PAX...marty
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap