We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to be here. Hope to contribute to the group. German Reformed believer who enjoys studying Scripture. Christ and Him crucified is the focal point of all Scripture. Thoroughly enjoy expository preaching which is the way Scripture is to be preached..
    Last edited by German Reformed; 02-13-2018, 02:24 AM.

Good to have to you here, look forward to some fruitful conversations.

Comment

Welcome GR

Comment

Welcome!

God bless,
        William

Comment

Welcome, welcome, German Reformed ! May God bless your studies of His Word!

Comment

welcome to C F

Comment

Hi German Reformed, WELCOME TO CF! I'm glad you found us

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
              Matthew 5
              16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
              12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
              1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

James 1
              19 Let everyone be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger;
              20 for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.

1 Peter 3
              15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.

Comment

Hi, my name is Graham, I was brought up in a Christian home, I acceted Christ as my saviour when I was about twelve, seventy-three now and look forward to having Christian fellowship. :)

(Hope I posted that in the right place)

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                  Hi, my name is Graham, I was brought up in a Christian home, I acceted Christ as my saviour when I was about twelve, seventy-three now and look forward to having Christian fellowship. :)

It was in the wrong place, but that don't matter. Welcome to Christforums.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
                    Clyde Herrin's Blog

Comment

Welcome to CF: German Reformed and Graham. I'll look forward to posting with you.

Comment

Graham, well welcome to the forum! We are almost exactly the same age physically, and Spiritually too. I accepted the Call of the Holy Spirit to become a Follower of Jesus Christ at age 11, so we have at least two areas in common. I am always interested in hearing more about people in the Forum. So again welcome and God blessings upon you.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          Articles - News - SiteMap