We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hi.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.

Hey, I'm Joey. I am 22 and I'm from Poland. I was born in a non-practising Catholic family. Growing up I wasn't very religious but I guess I always understood that God exists. As a teenager, and I am a little ashamed to say this, but I went through the whole "buddhist, new age, occult" phase. Thankfully, God has opened my eyes and turned me away from that ignorant path and now I am very grateful to be a follower of Christ.

I thought it might be interesting to talk with other believers from time to time because unfortunately, most of my family and friends are either Catholic or simply don't care. I certainly don't consider myself to be a Catholic, having been made aware of their unbiblical traditions among other things. At this point I don't belong to any specific denomination. I just want to worship God in full accordance with the Scriptures.

God bless you all :)

Welcome Joey, hope your fellowship here is fruitful!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Yes, welcome Joey, glad you are here.
      Comment>

Hello and welcome, Joey !
        Comment>

Hello Joey, how special to have someone from Poland. I am excited to say great to have you with us. If we can help in some way let us know.
          Comment>

Interesting background. Hope to see you around the forums and welcome.

Stay strong in Christ and be blessed.
            Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
              Clyde Herrin's Blog
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap