We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello! My name is zeland.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! My name is zeland.

Hello,

My name is zeland, and I am a convert to Catholicism. My main interests are Aviation, Astronomy, and star parties. In the area of religion, I enjoy scripture and theological discussions and questions. My main interest is this area is Bible & Church history, and apologetics.

Hi. You're a convert to Catholicism? Mind if I ask what you converted from?
    Comment>

Hi zeland,

Welcome to the forum!

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
        Hi. You're a convert to Catholicism? Mind if I ask what you converted from?
        Dear Cornelius,

Thank you for your question.

A very vague or loose general form of Protestantism. I was never raised with any religious training., but there was one specific event that started me on the road to Christianity and eventually to Catholicism. Many years ago someone ask me a question that I had no answer to. They ask: "The Bible, as we have it today, where did it come from, and what did the Emperor Diocletian have to do with it? . In other words, who assembled it; who choose the books - names dates and places. I spent four or five weeks in the library researching the answer to that question.

zeland
        Comment>

BTW, Hello, zeland. Good to have you with us.
          Comment>

Originally posted by zeland View Post

Dear Cornelius,

Thank you for your question.

A very vague or loose general form of Protestantism. I was never raised with any religious training., but there was one specific event that started me on the road to Christianity and eventually to Catholicism. Many years ago someone ask me a question that I had no answer to. They ask: "The Bible, as we have it today, where did it come from, and what did the Emperor Diocletian have to do with it? . In other words, who assembled it; who choose the books - names dates and places. I spent four or five weeks in the library researching the answer to that question.

zeland
            And that made you to be Catholic?
            Comment>

Hello,

My name is zeland, and I am a convert to Catholicism. My main interests are Aviation, Astronomy, and star parties. In the area of religion, I enjoy scripture and theological discussions and questions. My main interest is this area is Bible & Church history, and apologetics.
              Welcome Zeland. Good to have you here.
              Comment>

My main interests are Aviation, Astronomy, and star parties.
                Would that be Zeland as in Zeeland the Dutch province or Zeland as in New Zealand the country? And what is a «star party»???

And...Welcome!

PermaFrost
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap