We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Hi everyone! I just signed up. I go to church on and off, but I should get back on track, decided to join this forum to discuss things about God etc. Time to get more serious and dedicated about it.

Anyhow... Um... Hi! From Australia! :)

PS. I love birds.

Hi Warmy,

Glad you joined us. Make yourself at home!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Hello and welcome Warmy
      Comment>

Hi Warmy, WELCOME TO CF! I'm glad you found us

Yours and His,
        David
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

Originally posted by Warmy
          Hi everyone! I just signed up. I go to church on and off, but I should get back on track, decided to join this forum to discuss things about God etc. Time to get more serious and dedicated about it.

Anyhow... Um... Hi! From Australia! :)

PS. I love birds.
          Awesome, welcome to The Forum!

Hope you have a good time here, and grow in Christ Warmy (Hi from The US).
          Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>

Thanks everyone! ^_^
              Comment>

Hellow Warmy! Enjoy CF, I will be looking to read your posts.

justme
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap