We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello from Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Florida

I am originally from New York. I now live in Florida

I chose the Name Guppy because its what my grand kids call me. Grandpa somehow came out guppy
    and my daughter loved it and made it stick. To even my daughter I am no longer dad, but Gup.

In the past on other forums I have used the name Jay Dub

I would like to reach out and say hi to Origen, who had been very helpful to me in the past

Thank you all

Originally posted by Guppy View Post

I chose the Name Guppy because its what my grand kids call me. Grandpa somehow came out guppy
    and my daughter loved it and made it stick. To even my daughter I am no longer dad, but Gup.

I would like to reach out and say hi to Origen, who had been very helpful to me in the past

Thank you all
    Welcome Guppy!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Hello and welcome Guppy
      Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

Welcome from a fellow newbie. I use to live in Tampa. Loved it! May God bless your time here.
          Comment>

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends, hope you like it here!
            Comment>

Originally posted by Guppy View Post

Thank you all
              Hey Jay Dub. I am sorry I did not notice it was you. I am very sorry.

Comment>

Welcome to CF, I will be looking for your posts.

justme
                Comment>

Welcome to ChristForums!
                  Comment>

Hi Guppy. Nice to meet a fellow Floridian. Where do you live? I'm in Coral Springs, northwest of Fort Lauderdale.
                    Comment>

Hi Mike, I live in Boca Raton. I've been away, Its nice to be home.
                      Nice to meet you Mike
                      Comment>
                      Working...
                      X
                      Articles - News - SiteMap