We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello to Christ Forums!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to Christ Forums!!

Hey everyone! I'm a twenty-something Lutheran woman who's served as a youth leader at my church for several years now. I'm also a professional biologist and I recently wrapped up my graduate work in biology. Given these two areas of focus in my life, I enjoy discussions (and yes, debates :1:) regarding the intersection of the Christian faith and science.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here and I pray our time together will be fruitful and enlightening!

Welcome River Jordan !! I'm personally so inspired when I see this community growing. It's just a practical sign that God's flock is growing. My sincere prayer is that you may have an amazing experience in this Forum! I hope you'll learn alot from here through all the value/ engaging discussions that goes on here, but most important you may draw closer to God as you cultivate your personal relationship with him. I'm (and I believe we are all) happy you joined us! Have a nice and blessed stay here.. We'll talk more real soon, see you around.
    Comment>

Welcome to Christforums River Jordan!

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Hmmm a twenty something woman who clearly worries that her age is an issue or something. :)

Good to have you with us here, I am sure you will find at least a few people who will debate with you, I just pray that you are also patient and tenacious in equal parts. Lol

Welcome from a 60 something guy from the UK, just kidding!
        Comment>

Originally posted by River Jordan
          Hey everyone! I'm a twenty-something Lutheran woman who's served as a youth leader at my church for several years now. I'm also a professional biologist and I recently wrapped up my graduate work in biology. Given these two areas of focus in my life, I enjoy discussions (and yes, debates :1:) regarding the intersection of the Christian faith and science.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here and I pray our time together will be fruitful and enlightening!
          Happy to have you here, River Jordan. Congrats on your recent degree :)
          Comment>

Hello and welcome RJ
            Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
              Clyde Herrin's Blog
              Comment>

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends, hope you like it here!
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap