We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hi all from the UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all from the UK

Hi everyone, I am Pete from Peterborough in the UK, I am 60 years old, married with two grown daughters and three young grandsons.

I have been part of forums in the past and have decided it is time for me to venture back again, hopefully with a happier conclusion :).

I look forward to reading more about all of you and learning much more about some of you. I have had a long and at times difficult journey in my walk with Christ and I will share some of this as time passes here and as I feel led by our Lord.

faramir.pete It is great to have you here and welcome to Christ forum. This is a wonderful place to learn a lot about life and new things which will help us in gaining experience and knowledge. I hope you will have a wonderful time here. See you around. :)
    Comment>

Hello and welcome Pete
      Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

WELCOME PETE, i LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR POSTS!

JUSTME
          Comment>

Originally posted by faramir.pete View Post
            Hi everyone, I am Pete from Peterborough in the UK, I am 60 years old, married with two grown daughters and three young grandsons
            Pete, Welcome to the forums. I trust you will enjoy your visits.
            Comment>

Welcome Pete!

God bless,
              William
              Comment>

Hi Pete, WELCOME TO CF :)

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
                Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
                Comment>

Hi Pete, welcome to the site!

God bless you and your family.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap