We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello Fellows, My name is Demitri

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Fellows, My name is Demitri

Hello friends. My name is Demitri. I was searching for the knowledge about Christianity on the internet then i found this discussion forum. I liked the way you people discuss your problems. It is nice platform for all christian. I will try to give the information that i have and i will ask the question to know your opinion. Thank you.

Originally posted by demitri
    Hello friends. My name is Demitri. I was searching for the knowledge about Christianity on the internet then i found this discussion forum. I liked the way you people discuss your problems. It is nice platform for all christian. I will try to give the information that i have and i will ask the question to know your opinion. Thank you.
    Welcome to the Forums demitri. I hope we all grow closer to Christ in our discussions.😊
    Comment>

Hello Demitri,
      Demitri sounds like a Russina name, are you Russian?
      Christianity is deeply rooted in Russian culture, seventy years of Communism could not wipe out Christianity from Russia.
      Well it does not matter whether you are a Russian or not. What matters is your belief in Christianity, your knowledge on Christian faith. Welcome to the forum, I hope I will be able to learn from you. Cheers
      Comment>

Hi Demitri, WELCOME TO CF .. :) I'm glad you found us!

Yours and His,
        David
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

Hello and welcome Demitri
          Comment>

Welcome to the forum. If you want to learn about Christianity you came to the right place.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap