We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello Fellows, My name is Demitri

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Fellows, My name is Demitri

Hello friends. My name is Demitri. I was searching for the knowledge about Christianity on the internet then i found this discussion forum. I liked the way you people discuss your problems. It is nice platform for all christian. I will try to give the information that i have and i will ask the question to know your opinion. Thank you.

Originally posted by demitri
    Hello friends. My name is Demitri. I was searching for the knowledge about Christianity on the internet then i found this discussion forum. I liked the way you people discuss your problems. It is nice platform for all christian. I will try to give the information that i have and i will ask the question to know your opinion. Thank you.
    Welcome to the Forums demitri. I hope we all grow closer to Christ in our discussions.😊
    Comment>

Hello Demitri,
      Demitri sounds like a Russina name, are you Russian?
      Christianity is deeply rooted in Russian culture, seventy years of Communism could not wipe out Christianity from Russia.
      Well it does not matter whether you are a Russian or not. What matters is your belief in Christianity, your knowledge on Christian faith. Welcome to the forum, I hope I will be able to learn from you. Cheers
      Comment>

Hi Demitri, WELCOME TO CF .. :) I'm glad you found us!

Yours and His,
        David
        Matthew 5
        16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
        12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
        1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
        15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
        Comment>

Hello and welcome Demitri
          Comment>

Welcome to the forum. If you want to learn about Christianity you came to the right place.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap