We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello, I'm new here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I'm new here!

Hi, I'm Jane. I am 30 years old and I just got married to a wonderful man. I grew up with a prayerful family starting from my great grandparents down to my own parents. I remember my grandmother telling us "a family that prays together, stays together". And indeed, every year, we celebrate our family retreat. Through the years, our number keeps growing, and the memories and teachings of my grandparents (they passed away years ago) remain.

This site is helpful for me in order to further strengthen my faith and, at the same time, keep an open mind on how people view religion in different ways. In our busy life, we sometimes forget to pause and reflect. But it's nice to be reminded that there is peace in God.

So, see you around!

Welcome Trixen!

Hope you enjoy the fellowship here.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Hello and welcome Trixen
      Comment>

Hi Jane, WELCOME TO CF and CONGRATULATIONS too .. :) I'm glad you found us, and I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Thanks for sharing that wonderful story about your family and prayer with us, and especially what a blessing your grandparents were!

God Bless You! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

Welcome to CF Jane. Hope you enjoy your time here 😀
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap