We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Happy Necy

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Necy

Hello everyone , I'm Necy Kate , I'm from Germany. I am happy to join this forums.Thank God .My hobby is dancing, cooking,reading and so on . I like animals very much. I' m a Christian .Every day I read the Bible and pray to God . God bless you .:)

Hi and welcome to Christforums, Necy!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Hello Necy welcome
      Comment>

Hi Necy, good to have ya sister
        Comment>

Welcome!
          Comment>

Hallo Necy Kate, WELCOME TO CF :) If you don't mind me asking, which region of Germany are you from?

God bless you! .. Numbers 6:24-26

--David
            Matthew 5
            16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
            12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
            1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
            15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
            Comment>

Originally posted by David Lee View Post
              Hallo Necy Kate, WELCOME TO CF :) If you don't mind me asking, which region of Germany are you from?

God bless you! .. Numbers 6:24-26

--David
              Of course my friend . I'm from Protestant . What about you?
              Comment>

Oh, I'm Protestant too :) What I meant to ask is what area of the country are you from? For instance, some of my family hails from the Black Forest (near Freiburg), and more recently, part of my wife's family has been living in southwestern Germany near Kaiserslauten. Just FYI, I live in the States, but I LOVE your beautiful country, and am particularly fond of Rothenburg ob der Tauber in Bavaria, perhaps more than any other town in Germany :)

Yours and His,
                David
                Last edited by David Lee; 04-12-2017, 08:03 PM.
                Matthew 5
                16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
                12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
                1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
                15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
                Comment>

Hello Necy Kate, welcome to this wonderful community. You will surely enjoy your time here and it is worth spending :) See you around :)
                  Comment>

Originally posted by David Lee View Post
                    Oh, I'm Protestant too :) What I meant to ask is what area of the country are you from? For instance, some of my family hails from the Black Forest (near Freiburg), and more recently, part of my wife's family has been living in southwestern Germany near Kaiserslauten. Just FYI, I live in the States, but I LOVE your beautiful country, and am particularly fond of Rothenburg ob der Tauber in Bavaria, perhaps more than any other town in Germany :)

Yours and His,
                    David
                    I am honored to be here with you . I live in Hamburg . LOL .Thank God arrange me to know you . God bless you . :p
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap