We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Happy Necy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Necy

Hello everyone , I'm Necy Kate , I'm from Germany. I am happy to join this forums.Thank God .My hobby is dancing, cooking,reading and so on . I like animals very much. I' m a Christian .Every day I read the Bible and pray to God . God bless you .:)

Hi and welcome to Christforums, Necy!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Hello Necy welcome
      Comment>

Hi Necy, good to have ya sister
        Comment>

Welcome!
          Comment>

Hallo Necy Kate, WELCOME TO CF :) If you don't mind me asking, which region of Germany are you from?

God bless you! .. Numbers 6:24-26

--David
            Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
            Comment>

Originally posted by David Lee View Post
              Hallo Necy Kate, WELCOME TO CF :) If you don't mind me asking, which region of Germany are you from?

God bless you! .. Numbers 6:24-26

--David
              Of course my friend . I'm from Protestant . What about you?
              Comment>

Oh, I'm Protestant too :) What I meant to ask is what area of the country are you from? For instance, some of my family hails from the Black Forest (near Freiburg), and more recently, part of my wife's family has been living in southwestern Germany near Kaiserslauten. Just FYI, I live in the States, but I LOVE your beautiful country, and am particularly fond of Rothenburg ob der Tauber in Bavaria, perhaps more than any other town in Germany :)

Yours and His,
                David
                Last edited by David Lee; 04-12-2017, 09:03 PM.
                Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
                Comment>

Hello Necy Kate, welcome to this wonderful community. You will surely enjoy your time here and it is worth spending :) See you around :)
                  Comment>

Originally posted by David Lee View Post
                    Oh, I'm Protestant too :) What I meant to ask is what area of the country are you from? For instance, some of my family hails from the Black Forest (near Freiburg), and more recently, part of my wife's family has been living in southwestern Germany near Kaiserslauten. Just FYI, I live in the States, but I LOVE your beautiful country, and am particularly fond of Rothenburg ob der Tauber in Bavaria, perhaps more than any other town in Germany :)

Yours and His,
                    David
                    I am honored to be here with you . I live in Hamburg . LOL .Thank God arrange me to know you . God bless you . :p
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap