We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

I got lured here by an advertisement. :) I am a Catholic Christian who is looking to grow a meaningful relationship with Christ.

I believe all people who accept Christ are Christians, it pains me when people shun me because I am Catholic. I am very happy that this site is accepting of people from all walks of life, I naturally feel a draw.

Welcome SeekingJesus,

Glad you joined us, and make yourself at home!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Thank you for the warm welcome, William!
      Comment>

Originally posted by SeekingJesus View Post
        I got lured here by an advertisement. :) I am a Catholic Christian who is looking to grow a meaningful relationship with Christ.

I believe all people who accept Christ are Christians, it pains me when people shun me because I am Catholic. I am very happy that this site is accepting of people from all walks of life, I naturally feel a draw.
        [SIZE=16px][FONT=trebuchet ms]Hello and welcome to the site, nice to meet another Catholic here. We're not the only Catholics here, but I don't think that there are many ... I don't think that there are yet many people in total but that will change with time.[/FONT][/SIZE]
        Comment>

Thank you for the welcome peppermint! This seems like an up and coming website, I am guessing it will be slow at first, but it is sort of exciting joining a forum while it is in its infancy. It means that we can foster relationships without all the drama of a bigger forum. :)
          Comment>

Hi, SeekingJesus,

I've been away so I'm late in saying hello. But welcome to the foum and it's good to have another Catholic here.

God bless & see you around the forum

Bede
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap