We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Greetings in the Resurrected Christ Jesus . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings in the Resurrected Christ Jesus . . .

from the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20.

I am the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30) resurrected into the kingship of Daniel 11:3-4.

I have come through three wombs : first as Elijah (1 Kings 17), then as John (Matthew 3), and now as a son of John Palamar, Sr. of 463 Nutt Road, Phoenixville, PA, 19460, USA.

John Palamar, Sr. died clothed in the Brown Scapular on March 30, 2000 A.D. from gunshot wounds sustained on the evening of October 1, 1955 A.D. by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA.

I am currently being assaulted, kidnapped, and robbed by Corporal Santes and his dispatcher of Troop J, Embreeville State Police in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA.

I am being held at 935 W. Miner St., West Chester, PA, USA. via a false accusation, perjuries, and false imprisonment (PA State Statute §2903) by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA.

And thank you for the welcome, William.

Originally posted by the_sign View Post
    from the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20.

I am the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30) resurrected into the kingship of Daniel 11:3-4.

I have come through three wombs : first as Elijah (1 Kings 17), then as John (Matthew 3), and now as a son of John Palamar, Sr. of 463 Nutt Road, Phoenixville, PA, 19460, USA.

John Palamar, Sr. died clothed in the Brown Scapular on March 30, 2000 A.D. from gunshot wounds sustained on the evening of October 1, 1955 A.D. by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA.

I am currently being assaulted, kidnapped, and robbed by Corporal Santes and his dispatcher of Troop J, Embreeville State Police in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA.

I am being held at 935 W. Miner St., West Chester, PA, USA. via a false accusation, perjuries, and false imprisonment (PA State Statute §2903) by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA.

And thank you for the welcome, William.
    Hello the_sign,

I am under the impression you are currently incarcerated? How about telling us a bit about yourself? Are you Christian, where have you attended church, what are your likes etc?

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

the_sign, I used to live at 324 Nutt Road, Phoenixville, PA in the '80s and 90s! I have since moved out of state. God be with you and protect you.

Those who can harm the body cannot harm the soul, as you know. 1955... the year I was born (January)! Some serious coincidences. When I met my wife, we went to St. Ann's Church, later became Baptist (Independent).

Are you able to get that guy off your back? I am at a loss for what to tell you regarding self-defense, except preach the Gospel to every creature, as Jesus commanded in the Bible (Mark 16:15). Hate not your enemies, but bless them, not curse them (Matthew 5:44). Return evil with good, for it is like pouring hot coals on their heads (Romans 12:20). This is all in the Bible. Meditate on these words, and we will pray for you in the meantime. I hope you feel you have found a home with brothers and sisters in Christ right here on this forum.

God Bless
      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Hello the_sign,

I am under the impression you are currently incarcerated? How about telling us a bit about yourself? Are you Christian, where have you attended church, what are your likes etc?

God bless,
        William
        Any incarceration at this point is purely in violation of Pennsylvania State Statute §2903, though the prosecution has deemed it otherwise, especially on November 8, 2012 A.D. when Daniel 11:40 was formally fulfilled.

What remains amazing to me, thru what amounts to more than 59 years of conflict, is that in as much as I tried to stay in touch with prophecies, on that day I was taken by surprise concerning the king of the south coming to grips with me.

Daniel 11:40 states "at the time of the end".

It wasn't until after 23 months of illegal incarceration and more weeks of study to ascertain the counting of these last days, today, Thursday, June 4, 2015 A.D., being the 996th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

It is also the 1,961st day of the cleansing of Daniel 8:14.

I have read at least one version of Daniel 11:40 which states that the king of the south would attack me.

But translation tamperings with the Holy Bible thru the course of history can produce a false sense of complacency.

So it was that prior to November 8, 2012 A.D. I was ambushed on more than one occasion.

Nostradamus wrote in the spirit of prophecy in more than one quatrain about me being put to death, and I confirm the veracity of his writing so.

I have had multiple occasions of temporary loss of limb, including, at one point, both arms,legs, and head being severed from my trunk (that occurred ca. 1968 A.D.).

In terms of ritual worship, I have tended and attended mostly Byazntine Rite Catholic services, though on the morning of November 8, 2012 A.D. I was on my way to Roman Catholic Mass.

I have, literally, been betrayed by my country.

Prophecy has it that it will not survive past May 8, 2016 A.D.

The new heavens and earth, where righteousness dwells, shall supercede.

As of late, I usually include a topic specifically devoted to the counting of the end of days, though when I began to post here it was the Feast of the Visitation, when I leapt in the womb of Elizabeth, Our Blessed Mother's kinswoman.

Comment>

Originally posted by Stratcat View Post
          the_sign, I used to live at 324 Nutt Road, Phoenixville, PA in the '80s and 90s! I have since moved out of state. God be with you and protect you.

Those who can harm the body cannot harm the soul, as you know. 1955... the year I was born (January)! Some serious coincidences. When I met my wife, we went to St. Ann's Church, later became Baptist (Independent).

Are you able to get that guy off your back? I am at a loss for what to tell you regarding self-defense, except preach the Gospel to every creature, as Jesus commanded in the Bible (Mark 16:15). Hate not your enemies, but bless them, not curse them (Matthew 5:44). Return evil with good, for it is like pouring hot coals on their heads (Romans 12:20). This is all in the Bible. Meditate on these words, and we will pray for you in the meantime. I hope you feel you have found a home with brothers and sisters in Christ right here on this forum.

God Bless
          That would put you near Lincoln Avenue, where I was once shot by my cousin, the surviving twin of the king of France; also near Grover St. where the same thing happened; both were ambushes.

My oldest brother, also named John, stole a gun back in ca. 1955 and the County of Chester continues to go on a shooting spree with it, supported by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and Barack Obama, et.al.

Their plunderings don't make the headlines because of the shame involved; they actually write themselves up to some place of dignity, fulfilling what Christ said concerning those who put to death, that they would think that they are serving God.

As these are the final days of the reign of antichrist, the prospect actually looks better than when the chaos began on September 12, 2012 A.D.
          Comment>

I see why I wrote as I did : Century II : #27 - the devil's dash

"Baa" had some sword of the devil's tongue to add.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap