We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

The Day of The LORD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Day of The LORD

An unknown Gemini sign of the son of man reports:

Enoch I, Isaiah 24, 34, 35, Rev. 18 sums up the lot.
    No long-winded elaborations necessary.
    Here nigh at the first heaven's passing it matters naught whether one wants to believe or not, or whatever anymore. Global real time reality will happen regardles of apparent free will choice. For who has the opportunity to so chose to be born in the first place???
    And The Judgment will certainly ensue accordingly.

Third in The Zodiac
    Third ROCK from The Sun
    Gemini, over and out

Is that an introduction in some way?
    Comment>

And of course most mainstream Christians won't want to hear any of it, as impossible as it sounds.

As stipulated, only a few largely already called and chosen beforehand will understand and be capable of adapting, surviving the onsetting Judgment nigh at the doors.

So go on and roll those eyes while you still can, "Christian".
      Comment>

Is that an introduction about YOU in some way?

Click image for larger version

Name:	633645003725135464.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	24015
        Comment>

Originally posted by Unknown Gemini View Post
          Enoch I
          Do you mean Enoch chapter 1?
          Comment>

And of course most mainstream Christians won't want to hear any of it, as impossible as it sounds.

As stipulated, only a few largely already called and chosen beforehand will understand and be capable of adapting, surviving the onsetting Judgment nigh at the doors.
            I take it you think you are one of those who understand. Show us all. Here is the text of Enoch 1 in Greek. Astound us all with your understanding of the text. Exegete the text for us and do not forget the all important grammatical points that are so necessary for interpreting the Greek. That is, if you can?

Λόγος εὐλογίας Ἑνώχ, καθὼς εὐλόγησεν ἐκλεκτοὺς δικαίους οἵτινες ἔσονται εἰς ἡμέραν ἀνάγκης ἐξᾶραι πάντας τοὺς ἐχθρούς, καὶ σωθήσονται δίκαιοι. Καὶ ἀναλαβὼν τὴν παραβολὴν αὐτοῦ εἶπεν Ἑνώχ· Ἄνθρωπος δίκαιός ἐστιν, [ᾧ] ὅρασις ἐκ τοῦ θεοῦ αὐτῷ ἀνεῳγμένη ἦν· ἔχων τὴν ὅρασιν τοῦ ἁγίου καὶ τοῦ οὐρανοῦ. ἔδειξέν μοι, καὶ ἁγιολόγων ἁγίων ἤκουσα ἐγώ, καὶ ὡς ἤκουσα παρ᾿ αὐτῶν πάντα καὶ ἔγνων ἐγὼ θεωρῶν· καὶ οὐκ εἰς τὴν νῦν γενεὰν διενοούμην, ἀλλὰ ἐπὶ πόρρω οὖσαν ἐγὼ λαλῶ. Καὶ περὶ τῶν ἐκλεκτῶν νῦν λέγω καὶ περὶ αὐτῶν ἀνέλαβον τὴν παραβολήν μου. καὶ ἐξελεύσεται ὁ ἅγιός μου ὁ μέγας ἐκ τῆς κατοικήσεως αὐτοῦ, καὶ ὁ θεὸς τοῦ αἰῶνος ἐπὶ γῆν πατήσει ἐπὶ τὸ Σεινὰ ὄρος καὶ φανήσεται ἐκ τῆς παρεμβολῆς αὐτοῦ, καὶ φανήσεται ἐν τῇ δυνάμει τῆς ἰσχύος αὐτοῦ ἀπὸ τοῦ οὐρανοῦ τῶν οὐρανῶν. καὶ φοβηθήσονται πάντες καὶ πιστεύσουσιν οἱ ἐγρήγοροι, καὶ ᾄσουσιν ἀπόκρυφα ἐν πᾶσιν τοῖς ἄκροις τῆς [γῆς]· καὶ σεισθήσονται πάντα τὰ ἄκρα τῆς γῆς, καὶ λήμψεται αὐτοὺς τρόμος καὶ φόβος μέγας μέχρι τῶν περάτων τῆς γῆς. καὶ σεισθήσονται καὶ πεσοῦνται καὶ διαλυθήσονται ὄρη ὑψηλά, καὶ ταπεινωθήσονται βουνοὶ ὑψηλοὶ τοῦ διαρυῆναι ὄρη, καὶ τακήσονται ὡς κηρὸς ἀπὸ προσώπου πυρὸς ἐν φλογί. καὶ διασχισθήσεται ἡ γῆ σχίσμα ῥαγάδι, καὶ πάντα ὅσα ἐστὶν ἐπὶ τῆς γῆς ἀπολεῖται, καὶ κρίσις ἔσται κατὰ πάντων. καὶ μετὰ τῶν δικαίων τὴν εἰρήνην ποιήσει, καὶ ἐπὶ τοὺς ἐκλεκτοὺς ἔσται συντήρησις καὶ εἰρήνη, καὶ ἐπ᾿ αὐτοὺς γενήσεται ἔλεος, καὶ ἔσονται πάντες τοῦ θεοῦ, καὶ τὴν εὐδοκίαν δώσει αὐτοῖς καὶ πάντας εὐλογήσει καὶ πάντων ἀντιλήμψεται καὶ βοηθήσει ἡμῖν, καὶ φανήσεται αὐτοῖς φῶς καὶ ποιήσει ἐπ᾿ αὐτοὺς εἰρήνην. ὅτι ἔρχεται σὺν ταῖς μυριάσιν αὐτοῦ καὶ τοῖς ἁγίοις αὐτοῦ, ποιῆσαι κρίσιν κατὰ πάντων, καὶ ἀπολέσει πάντας τοὺς ἀσεβεῖς, καὶ ἐλέγξει πᾶσαν σάρκα περὶ πάντων ἔργων τῆς ἀσεβείας αὐτῶν ὧν ἠσέβησαν καὶ σκληρῶν ὧν ἐλάλησαν λόγων, καὶ περὶ πάντων ὧν κατελάλησαν κατ᾿ αὐτοῦ ἁμαρτωλοὶ ἀσεβεῖς.

If you prefer I can supply the Aramaic text.
            Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
              I take it you think you are one of those who understand. Show us all. Here is the text of Enoch 1 in Greek. Astound us all with your understanding of the text. Exegete the text for us and do not forget the all important grammatical points that are so necessary for interpreting the Greek. That is, if you can?

Λόγος εὐλογίας Ἑνώχ, καθὼς εὐλόγησεν ἐκλεκτοὺς δικαίους οἵτινες ἔσονται εἰς ἡμέραν ἀνάγκης ἐξᾶραι πάντας τοὺς ἐχθρούς, καὶ σωθήσονται δίκαιοι. Καὶ ἀναλαβὼν τὴν παραβολὴν αὐτοῦ εἶπεν Ἑνώχ· Ἄνθρωπος δίκαιός ἐστιν, [ᾧ] ὅρασις ἐκ τοῦ θεοῦ αὐτῷ ἀνεῳγμένη ἦν· ἔχων τὴν ὅρασιν τοῦ ἁγίου καὶ τοῦ οὐρανοῦ. ἔδειξέν μοι, καὶ ἁγιολόγων ἁγίων ἤκουσα ἐγώ, καὶ ὡς ἤκουσα παρ᾿ αὐτῶν πάντα καὶ ἔγνων ἐγὼ θεωρῶν· καὶ οὐκ εἰς τὴν νῦν γενεὰν διενοούμην, ἀλλὰ ἐπὶ πόρρω οὖσαν ἐγὼ λαλῶ. Καὶ περὶ τῶν ἐκλεκτῶν νῦν λέγω καὶ περὶ αὐτῶν ἀνέλαβον τὴν παραβολήν μου. καὶ ἐξελεύσεται ὁ ἅγιός μου ὁ μέγας ἐκ τῆς κατοικήσεως αὐτοῦ, καὶ ὁ θεὸς τοῦ αἰῶνος ἐπὶ γῆν πατήσει ἐπὶ τὸ Σεινὰ ὄρος καὶ φανήσεται ἐκ τῆς παρεμβολῆς αὐτοῦ, καὶ φανήσεται ἐν τῇ δυνάμει τῆς ἰσχύος αὐτοῦ ἀπὸ τοῦ οὐρανοῦ τῶν οὐρανῶν. καὶ φοβηθήσονται πάντες καὶ πιστεύσουσιν οἱ ἐγρήγοροι, καὶ ᾄσουσιν ἀπόκρυφα ἐν πᾶσιν τοῖς ἄκροις τῆς [γῆς]· καὶ σεισθήσονται πάντα τὰ ἄκρα τῆς γῆς, καὶ λήμψεται αὐτοὺς τρόμος καὶ φόβος μέγας μέχρι τῶν περάτων τῆς γῆς. καὶ σεισθήσονται καὶ πεσοῦνται καὶ διαλυθήσονται ὄρη ὑψηλά, καὶ ταπεινωθήσονται βουνοὶ ὑψηλοὶ τοῦ διαρυῆναι ὄρη, καὶ τακήσονται ὡς κηρὸς ἀπὸ προσώπου πυρὸς ἐν φλογί. καὶ διασχισθήσεται ἡ γῆ σχίσμα ῥαγάδι, καὶ πάντα ὅσα ἐστὶν ἐπὶ τῆς γῆς ἀπολεῖται, καὶ κρίσις ἔσται κατὰ πάντων. καὶ μετὰ τῶν δικαίων τὴν εἰρήνην ποιήσει, καὶ ἐπὶ τοὺς ἐκλεκτοὺς ἔσται συντήρησις καὶ εἰρήνη, καὶ ἐπ᾿ αὐτοὺς γενήσεται ἔλεος, καὶ ἔσονται πάντες τοῦ θεοῦ, καὶ τὴν εὐδοκίαν δώσει αὐτοῖς καὶ πάντας εὐλογήσει καὶ πάντων ἀντιλήμψεται καὶ βοηθήσει ἡμῖν, καὶ φανήσεται αὐτοῖς φῶς καὶ ποιήσει ἐπ᾿ αὐτοὺς εἰρήνην. ὅτι ἔρχεται σὺν ταῖς μυριάσιν αὐτοῦ καὶ τοῖς ἁγίοις αὐτοῦ, ποιῆσαι κρίσιν κατὰ πάντων, καὶ ἀπολέσει πάντας τοὺς ἀσεβεῖς, καὶ ἐλέγξει πᾶσαν σάρκα περὶ πάντων ἔργων τῆς ἀσεβείας αὐτῶν ὧν ἠσέβησαν καὶ σκληρῶν ὧν ἐλάλησαν λόγων, καὶ περὶ πάντων ὧν κατελάλησαν κατ᾿ αὐτοῦ ἁμαρτωλοὶ ἀσεβεῖς.

If you prefer I can supply the Aramaic text.
              Did someone say, "Show us all" and "Astound us all"?

Name:	O3DHIA5.gif
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	24047
              Comment>

I found where Geminis usually retreat to. They may have a fortified location to survive the end times:

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	24049
                Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
                  I found where Geminis usually retreat to. They may have a fortified location to survive the end times
                  I laughed so hard it hurt.
                  Comment>

The terms stand on their own merit as spelled out.
                    Not because I say so.

Body counts, big numbers, crowd sourcing.
                    It's all you first heaven sorts understand and react to.

And so such will pass away accordingly.

Ban me, try to provoke me with your empty crowdie nonsense, "Christian".
                    It matters not.
                    Comment>

The terms stand on their own merit as spelled out.
                      Not because I say so.

Body counts, big numbers, crowd sourcing.
                      It's all you first heaven sorts understand and react to.

And so such will pass away accordingly.

It matters not.

Just in case anyone is shocked and in awe about the overhead footage, Christforums launched a Stealth Recon Plane to the nearby facility. Angels 24,000, bogie bogie (looks like some activity). Dispatch is now coordinating air support in the area, Geminis are crowd sourcing in the hot zone.

Name:	Banhammer.jpeg
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	24053

Comment>

It matters not.
                        I am glad you feel that way. By the way everyone noticed that you chose not to address my post concerning the Greek text but rather went into dare you to ban me mode. We are all waiting to be dazzled by your understanding.
                        Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
                          I am glad you feel that way. By the way everyone noticed that you chose not to address my post concerning the Greek text but rather went into dare you to ban me mode. We are all waiting to be dazzled by your understanding.
                          Dare anyone stand before the Ban Hammer! Just in from Intelligence, Geminis are using passive tactics (trying to punk us) in order to shield themselves from overhead munitions. Our staff at Christforums has now deployed Senior members which are now approaching the overground and what appears as an underground bunker. Stayed Tuned. But in order to facilitate safe missions, Christforums has cut news outlets, thereby blacking out the public, and in order to minimize potential gathering of intelligence by the enemy. Here's our Sniper and Scout on the roof top adjacent of the Gemini bunker which were deployed by Black Hawks.

Name:	ban1.jpg
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	24056

Comment>

Remaining focused:

The purposed function of the report I've now already issued at The LORD's command to this forum site is finished and complete.

Nightie-nite, then...
                            Comment>

In order to conceal the identity of Special Operators (Staff) no names and faces shall be revealed. However, we have released declassified information on the Staff's uniform insignia.

Name:	The-Banhammer-300x300.jpg
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	24062

You can purchase the insignia to show your support from our Staff store, located next to the Kiosk where Coffee and bagels are served at the entrance of the sanctuary.

Roger Wilco,
                              William
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap