We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

An attempt to introduce myself as well

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An attempt to introduce myself as well

I have been Christian for a while, being Protestant. I have been saved rather early in life, and even though I have strayed though teenage years, I've always prayed, and kept the faith. Right now, I am searching for a church home. I don't want to ask questions before introducing myself.

I wish I were better at introductions.

Glad you are here celnir! Hope your time here and fellowship is fruitful.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Welcome to the forum celnir
      Comment>

Hi Celnir, I've already welcomed you to CF in a different thread, but I'd like to add that I think your introduction in this thread is a fine one! Thanks for telling us a little bit about yourself Brother :)

Yours and His,
        David
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap