We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hi everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! my name is Isaiah and please, don't call me a prophet. I am from Nigeria. I always feel blessed whenever I find myself in the midst of God's people. I hope to share and learn how better we should walk our christian journey. God bless you all.

Hi Isaiah, I'm glad you joined us here, and I look forward to growing in Christ together with you :) Welcome to CF!

Yours and His,
    David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Welcome Isaiah
      Comment>

Originally posted by emuzeskylow View Post
        my name is Isaiah and please, don't call me a prophet.
        If you aren't a prophet, does that mean you are a loss? :rolleyes:

Whichever you are, welcome to the forum.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
          If you aren't a prophet, does that mean you are a loss? :rolleyes
          Ba dum tss.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Isaiah. We're glad you joined. :)
          Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
            If you aren't a prophet, does that mean you are a loss? :rolleyes:

Whichever you are, welcome to the forum.
            Don't get me wrong brother! The reason being that men often get carried away by titles. And i believe God only know individual by their names. Finally, everyone irrespective of the name they bear, either they are christened with a prophet's name or kings or what have you, are created for a specific purpose. Thank y'all for having me. I am so excited to be here.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap