We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Newcomer to the forum, saying "Hello" to everyone !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcomer to the forum, saying "Hello" to everyone !

I am happy to have discovered this forum, and am looking forward to some interesting discussions here. I was raised in a Pentecostal Church, but I have also looked at other faiths. After years of trying to align Creationism as the Bible states it with the evolutionary process now taught in schools as a proven fact; I have now become a young earth creationist believer.
    I am also reading more about Geocentricity, and looking into the proofs for the earth actually being flat, as the Bible pretty plainly alludes to.

I guess I am one of those that is on the "fringe-beliefs" of Christianity; however, I think that God is not going to judge us by our knowledge of what shape the earth is, but rather what our heart is like.

Hello and welcome to the forum, Happyflowerlady!
    Comment>

Welcome Happyflowerlady
      Comment>

Hi, welcome to the forum.
        Comment>

Welcome to the forum. I am glad to hear you have become a young earth creationist but I think you are going to have a hard time proving the earth is flat. :D
          Clyde Herrin's Blog
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap